new f here!!

Hi, welcome! Are you on telegram? It's way more private and secure than discord, way harder to get banned too lol

hey guys !! 20 year old female here. i’m interested in all things beastie, mostly furries or dogs!! i have a few dogs, and a lot of experience with them! i roleplay if you’re interested as well! my tag on discord is xuktqy#8828.
Youll want to edit the tag before the mods do. Personal identifiers are not permitted in the open boards

hey guys !! 20 year old female here. i’m interested in all things beastie, mostly furries or dogs!! i have a few dogs, and a lot of experience with them! i roleplay if you’re interested as well!
Hiii and wellcome, u love furries toooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 🤩😜😜 thats so nice

hey guys !! 20 year old female here. i’m interested in all things beastie, mostly furries or dogs!! i have a few dogs, and a lot of experience with them! i roleplay if you’re interested as well!
Hello. How are u?
33 m UK.
May we can be a friends?

Hey there! New here too! Absolutely up for chatting

I thought YOU wanted to dump all contacts with telegram bud?
I've gone back and forth in my mind, it hurts when I come accross one bad zoo after another (bestialists, zoosadists) who seem good at first. Even one who I knew for a while and considered a good friend (Elshara). That being said, I tend to give female zoos the benefit of the doubt still. For now. That may change sooner than later. Kinda done with telegram groups. Not worth adding to my personal trauma especially when there's nothing I can do to stop them.

Hello and welcome, i'm into furries too 😜 hope you can receive pm soon, would love to chat with you 😁

Hello and welcome. such an interesting intro 🔥

Hello and welcome 😊.
I'm fairly new here as well, still trying to find my way around so to speak.
I've kind of been getting into roleplay lately, I'd love to try some beastie roleplay!

Back