New 3D printer.

I lucked out finding this Tall desk near a dumpster in a disassembled & incomplete state, mostly it had the legs, and the drawer only. the rest I put together from scraps. when I saw how Tall it was, I had to have it. the fact it holds Both my Prusa printers AND the computer to run them... BONUS!
Nice! Free stuff is even better, I was eyeing up an old commercial desk at work, but they dismantled it by brute force and bust all the joints.

I am actually considering a 3d printer too in the future and weird tube shaped things that are supposed to be inserted into the urethra to cum through them have crossed my mind. :D

A resin printer might do you well then tbh
They're great for fine detail with almost indistinguishable layer lines, and they're getting cheaper too. Not to mention there are now different resin types available for them, so you could print a handy little sounding rod in a flexible soft material

Well it’s gonna be a clean cut down the center so I can put it back together. The mold model I have can’t be split in half easily.
You'll want to split it on an uneven pattern so that it registers against the contours when you reassemble it, eliminating any chance of misalignment. You'd also do well to model in some key notch shapes and their negatives on each side respectively so the parts lock in position once pressed. All the traditional mold making skills apply to the 3d modeled variant, so it might be good to check out some tutorials. PunishedProps has a few great ones regarding silicone mold making, which is what you'd want to do, regardless of what material you're using. It's the techniques and things to keep in mind that are important.

Good luck with your first try, it's time consuming but plenty of fun (and expensive 😅). My advise would be to start with something small like a mini knot toy to practise, the hardest part is preparing the mould, even tiny print lines or defects will show up. I've made a fair few toys, and most went straight in the bin until recently. I prefer to print at 0.2mm, sand all the rough layers and bumps out, then use two coats of high viscosity epoxy resin to fill the rest in.

Also, make sure the two halves of the mould are fixed together tight with no gaps for the silicone to leak out of, there's nothing worse than coming back the next morning to find a big mess and an empty mould. Like @Danelvr I build in holes for 4mm bolts, and it aligns the two halves together.

Here's my latest creations I made. I just need to figure out how to clean up the seam lines better.
View attachment 137676View attachment 137678
Minimal flashing aside, those look like great casts, nice job~

Back