New 3D printer.

You should check out this thread, I posted a model there although it's not my best, you could use it as a template with a program list Sculptris to modify it.

If you print a toy you could put it in a condom, just make sure there's no sharp edges. But 3D prints are pretty light weight (and hard), so probably won't feel very good. Best way is to print a model or negative mould to cast a silicone toy, but this takes a crap load of work and failure to get right.

I am actually considering a 3d printer too in the future and weird tube shaped things that are supposed to be inserted into the urethra to cum through them have crossed my mind. :D

I am actually considering a 3d printer too in the future and weird tube shaped things that are supposed to be inserted into the urethra to cum through them have crossed my mind. :D
Thinking about it PETG filament would be really good for this, it's the same material as plastic bottles so normally food grade and really flexible. I tried it and if you print with 0.1mm layer height, it comes out pretty smooth.

And if you made a sounding rod with a smaller opening, you could turn your dick into a weapon. I made a silicone K9 sheath with a tiny opening at the tip, and on the first try I fired cum over my head 😅

Thinking about it PETG filament would be really good for this, it's the same material as plastic bottles so normally food grade and really flexible. I tried it and if you print with 0.1mm layer height, it comes out pretty smooth.

And if you made a sounding rod with a smaller opening, you could turn your dick into a weapon. I made a silicone K9 sheath with a tiny opening at the tip, and on the first try I fired cum over my head 😅
Nice. I have already cummed through tight glass tubes. It shoots nicely. :D

I've actually been looking at utilizing my 3d printer to make some toys. Biggest issue would be the layer lines that will hold bacteria, even using flexible tpu material. Best option is to print up a toy, sand it smooth, make a mold using the printed toy and then poor silicon into the mold. No crevices, easy to clean, and custom homemade toys would be pretty fun to use.

Was thinking about doing the same, easy enough to create a mold on TinkerCAD or really any basic CAD program, though I don't want to have a bunch of layer lines on the finished print hence why I want to print the toy so I can sand it smooth with some 1200-2000 grit sandpaper before making the mold. Could try printing the mold itself at .12 layer height or even stepping down to a .2 nozzle to smooth out the walls, but that would be a multi day print at that point.

Was thinking about doing the same, easy enough to create a mold on TinkerCAD or really any basic CAD program, though I don't want to have a bunch of layer lines on the finished print hence why I want to print the toy so I can sand it smooth with some 1200-2000 grit sandpaper before making the mold. Could try making the print at .12 layer height to smooth out the walls, but that would be a multi day print at that point.
I just finished modifying a knotted horse cock into a printable mold it you would like it.

I just finished modifying a knotted horse cock into a printable mold it you would like it.

Would love to check it out! There's a lot of really good models on cults3d that seem like they'd be really fun toys, nothing super realistic I've found so far though

how do you want the file? the model is originally from http://fux-labs.fr/ btw.

Can send it to me however if you'd like, STL always works or just a screenshot, moreso just how it's turning out and what it looks like. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't want to post up here

This is the one of the toys I'm currently working on called barbed dragon on cults3d and when loading the molds onto Cura it says the print will take 2 days and 8 hours, per side, when set to .12 layer height, that's a long ass print time for a dildo lol. Bonus though is I'll always have the mold, so can make multiples and all I'd have to do is mix up a batch of siliconScreenshot (9).png

Here’s the mold. I can send the obj file if you want it

Attachments

• 6942411F-6A38-4512-A7CC-BAB696F66DBA.png
    6942411F-6A38-4512-A7CC-BAB696F66DBA.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 56
Firstly, congratulations on yer new 3D printer.

Before I could BUY an assembled 3D FDM, i had built Several.
Prusa & wallace types mostly.

it was a bit of a learning curve to build my own. :O)

20140325_055456.jpg
20130115_161827.jpg
Now, I have built over 25 different printers for lots of other folks.
So welcome to the "Makers" Clique' (lol)
I know I have some older "sex toy" files kicking around my network,
I'll pass along what I got.

Good luck with your first try, it's time consuming but plenty of fun (and expensive 😅). My advise would be to start with something small like a mini knot toy to practise, the hardest part is preparing the mould, even tiny print lines or defects will show up. I've made a fair few toys, and most went straight in the bin until recently. I prefer to print at 0.2mm, sand all the rough layers and bumps out, then use two coats of high viscosity epoxy resin to fill the rest in.

Also, make sure the two halves of the mould are fixed together tight with no gaps for the silicone to leak out of, there's nothing worse than coming back the next morning to find a big mess and an empty mould. Like @Danelvr I build in holes for 4mm bolts, and it aligns the two halves together.

Here's my latest creations I made. I just need to figure out how to clean up the seam lines better.
7.jpgIMG_20210106_161131.jpg

donating to the cause

Attachments

• Dragon_(not_dildo)_Anatomically_Correct_Reproductive_Organ.zip
    28.6 MB · Views: 114
  • Multipurpose_Xmas_tree.zip
    147.7 KB · Views: 48
I would love any mold files you got. Although I won’t be able to make an actual toy until I get my own place. And I figured the layer lines would feel good. Am I wrong?

I plan on printing the full mold and cutting it in half after I pour.

I would love any mold files you got. Although I won’t be able to make an actual toy until I get my own place. And I figured the layer lines would feel good. Am I wrong?

I plan on printing the full mold and cutting it in half after I pour.

Don't do that, that's wasteful. 2 part moulds are great once you've got them figured out. and it don't have be a sex toy to use a 2 part mould! (Chuckle)

Well it’s gonna be a clean cut down the center so I can put it back together. The mold model I have can’t be split in half easily.

moar!

Attachments

• Stiff_Can_of_Soda_v2.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 49
  • Male_Female_sexe_toy.zip
    711.5 KB · Views: 67
  • sexe_toy.zip
    648.4 KB · Views: 47
  • The_Blossom_Collection.zip
    63.8 MB · Views: 81
  • Unique_Unicorn_Horn_2_Color.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 61
found more.

Scanned my nebula, that's all there is.
from My Galaxy anyways.

Attachments

• 43302341.zip
    672 KB · Views: 49
  • dildo_dog_V4.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
  • Dildo_dog_V5_.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
That tool draw is just too cute, something I should really aspire to :LOL:

I lucked out finding this Tall desk near a dumpster in a disassembled & incomplete state, mostly it had the legs, and the drawer only. the rest I put together from scraps. when I saw how Tall it was, I had to have it. the fact it holds Both my Prusa printers AND the computer to run them... BONUS!

This is what I found.
20200315_102811.jpg20200514_083926.jpg

Last edited:
Back