New- 35 F, PNW

Just wanted to break the ice and say hi!
I've been masturbating to this since I can remember. Only recently has my desires turned into a real actual need to do something about it.

Excited to learn from others and grow!!

Feel free to say hey!!
Hey, you look stunning

I've been masturbating to this since I can remember. Only recently has my desires turned into a real actual need to do something about it.

Feel free to say hey!!
Hello, gorgeous, and welcome to the family :)
Can I DM you?

Feel free to say hey!!
hello and welcome to the zoo, hopefully you find what you search for

Feel free to say hey!!
Hey :) lol

I hope you’re enjoying the forum. And good for you for taking the first step.

Welcome to the Corral, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, and your Saturday Night singles bar skills. Glad you made it.😉

Nice to see another K9 sister join the site. I am 27 single bi Aussie girl been k9 active for 7 years Happy to share experiences DM me.

Feel free to say hey!!
Hello and welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here 🥀

Feel free to say hey!!
Welcome to the community. :)

Feel free to say hey!!
I was freaked out by it but aroused at the same time. Now I understand that most are respectful of the animal I’m more aroused by it all.

Feel free to say hey!!
Hi there would love to chat fellow PNW! You stories and what you posted is sexy as hell!

Back