Neutered Boy

random__guy

Tourist
I have a nice, energetic, 3-year-old husky. I wanted to take it a step further and was wondering of ways to maybe seduce/arouse him. I know with him being neutered this may not be possible, but if anyone has managed I would like some advice.

I have attempted giving him handjobs and I focus primarily on the knot whilst it’s in his sheath. After about a couple seconds he starts to hike his leg up. I don’t know if this a good or bad sign. The only time is seem him hike naturally is when he’s out to go the bathroom, so that’s what I attribute it too.

Please no hate.

I have a neutered fella and have found there is a lil spot just *behind* his knot that he really likes, same spot with all male dogs I've experienced. I've found its important to get his cock out before the knot starts otherwise it can be uncomfortable (maybe why the leg lifting thing is happening?). Usually the way I get his whole cock out is by taking his sheath a bit farther back from his opening and hitting that spot. then his thrusting usually sends his whole cock out before the knot starts getting really big. My guy is adamant about getting his handy every night now lol. pretty high sex drive. sometimes a couple times a day. your cause is not in vain! feel free to message me if I can help anymore.

While balls aren't required to get some enjoyment out of someone stimulating your penis, the first thing to come to mind is: why you want to do this with your dog? Would you say it's for you or the dogs benefit?

Have you had the dog for long? Do you know what is body language looks like normally when he is happy or enjoying something and when he is unhappy or merely putting up with something.

Saying what lifting a leg means when taken out of context with knowing what other things his body is telling you eg: Tail, Ears a head position are all indicators of what he is thinking or feeling. Is he licking his jowls. Does he lift the leg more forward as it comes up or is it going more out behind him as he lifts it.

If he was a horse in this situation I would say your about to be kicked. However dogs aren't big kickers. There is a tiny chance he is trying to give you better access to his penis. But leg lifting is not normal behaviour when a dog is becoming aroused. So I think it's far more likely either he doesn't understand the sensations you are giving him and he thinks he needs to pee and as such lifting his leg will make sure he doesn't pee on himself. Or he is trying to create some slack in his sheath because he is getting uncomfortable and rear leg position tightens and slacken the tendons connecting his sheath and stomach area. This is how the sheath pulls back over the penis after sex and why you get a dog showing pink (exposing his lipstick) when in a sitting position.

If he was desexed at a young age his sheath opening may not be big enough to let his penis slip out easily if at all. If this is the case as you stimulate the penis and the knot grows the sheath just gets tighter and tighter if the penis can't emerge naturally.

In short you've given very little information to go on, but if I had to make a call one way or the other my gut reaction is, it is not a good thing he is lifting his leg in this situation.

Reactions: pes
My dog uses the leg lifting to signal that he has had enough at the end of sex. I have seen some other dogs use the same signal. But if he is lifting the leg at the beginning and while the knot is inflated it can also mean that he wants to turn around into the natural knotting position. It depends on the rest of the body language and situation.
Neutering generally removes sexual drive and if it is done before the dog matures it is even more damaging.

Castrates are usually wery dry in the sheath, so his penis may well be "dry-stuck" in the sheath, and it hurts when he tries to push it out. Try to lube him up with a mix of water based lube and water in body temperature. You can insert it in his sheath with a pipette and massage it deeper, be sure it reaches the bottom of the sheath which is usually located at the knot in non erect state.

Back