need more like minded friends

freeth1nk3r

Citizen of Zooville
so i’ve been a part of this community for almost a year now, and i have to say i love it. I feel completely at home here and i can be my 100% true self around yall, because y’all understand. So for that, i wanna thank all y’all beautiful people for being you and reminding me that i’m not alone. Now, that being said, i could really use some friends to talk about this stuff with :) i don’t care what ur gender is, just want more like minded friends.

Hmu if u wanna chat :)

thank you! like which thread?
well like general discussion or maybe user chat or even the personals section for people in your area . but not here in the introductions thread. like you said you been here for 2 years and maybe should have read the rules before posting in this thread. it for introductions ONLY. that being said . if you want to just chat maybe you should try the chat rooms . i see that you are from the south , cool I am always open for new friends to chat with just dont do much of it guess thats why i never go to the chat rooms ;)

so i’ve been a part of this community for almost a year now, and i have to say i love it. I feel completely at home here and i can be my 100% true self around yall, because y’all understand. So for that, i wanna thank all y’all beautiful people for being you and reminding me that i’m not alone. Now, that being said, i could really use some friends to talk about this stuff with :) i don’t care what ur gender is, just want more like minded friends.

Hmu if u wanna chat :)
Hey freethinker just wanted to say hello and you are never going to be alone . Wow that’s kind of a powerful statement non of us have to be 🤔✌🏻

Back