Need help with first toys, and stretching!

puppyboy88

Tourist
Ordered a dog dildo, and horse cock for my girl. Any poimters for first time, other than tale it slpw, and lots of lube? Also I need help stretching her out. She's too tight. I want her loose so we can eventually move to huge horse cocks, and fisting. Normally I can break a chick in, but she is stubbornly tight.

Not at the same time. ?? I just need her to be able to take them easily. She is human. She's just super new to beast toys, and she is mega tight.

I would put this thread in the non-zoo section. :gsd_laughing: silicone toys even though animal shaped have little to do with actual animals and people there would be more experienced with the human stuff. But I do not think you can move threads once they are created.

Update: I've sucessfully taken several toys up the ass. I tried a cone tendril, helps stretch me out gradually. then I move to the smallest knot, and easily fuck myself rapidly in and out, this toy is the size of a medium dog. Then I move up to my bigger one, probably the size of a rottweiler or something below average in size. Once that is in I cum, then I just push it out rather than pull, much easier on my asshole. Gull is to work to the bigger ones, and maybe a horse dildo. I've tried bouncing on the tendril since it is longer, but I think a small pony would be the right length and girth.

Back