Need Drawing Inspo/Warmups

Hi guys! Artist here seeking ocs/fursonas to doodle! No charge, this isnt a self promotion.
If you have a picture of the oc/fursona to share go ahead and drop it or PM me! If all you have is a description that works too [and I hope I can make it turn out well!]

Hi guys! Artist here seeking ocs/fursonas to doodle! No charge, this isnt a self promotion.
If you have a picture of the oc/fursona to share go ahead and drop it or PM me! If all you have is a description that works too [and I hope I can make it turn out well!]
I have a simple, plain, white polar bear fursona. Never drawn ever.
You can practice on it. It can be anthro or feral, the more anatomically correct the better.
Other than that I usually ask people to draw supporting pictures for My stories. :p Nobody ever did though. :D

I have a simple, plain, white polar bear fursona. Never drawn ever.
You can practice on it. It can be anthro or feral, the more anatomically correct the better.
Other than that I usually ask people to draw supporting pictures for My stories. :p Nobody ever did though. :D
When i have my sit down time for the day ill mosey on over to read a story or two and see if I feel 💫inspired💫

Any clothes for the fursona or are they just out in the open:p

Back