Need advice

Gfreak88

Lurker
So I recently rescued a blue nose and I absolutely love her, it’s my first time having a dog of my own but its not the first time I’ve taken care of one. If I had to guess I think she’s about a year old. She’s super playful and cuddly and won’t go anywhere without me. She’s been listening very well but is a bit disobedient when it comes time to go inside. The other day I started playing with her vagina and she loved it, panting, wagging tail, and stretched out legs. I don’t think she’s had her first heat yet and honestly I haven’t done much with animals. Is there any advice?

Wait for her to mature. You have probably 7-15 years with her, so you can wait a few months right.
In the meanwhile read this:

Wait for her to mature. You have probably 7-15 years with her, so you can wait a few months right.
In the meanwhile read this:
I know not to dive in head first, I may be super inexperienced but I’m not dumb. Also thank you for this guide, I was only looking to deepen our bond until that time came

If you're having trouble getting her to come inside try to use a treat and a toy she really likes to get her to come inside and then when she does come inside give her a treat and play her favorite game with the toy with her so she learns coming inside is a good thing.

Back