Natural?

What is a half male? :D
Horny male dogs have a tendency to hump. But most people forbid this behavior so their dogs do not hump them or anything else. At the same time dogs do not see people the same way they see female dogs. You will notice that very quickly. So humping a human may not be a common desire.

Is it natural for an full male to want to hump/knot? With a human? Do they just give in to desire?
As a member of the gay community, I can help you, just based off of the fact that I have spent the past 20 years trying to figure this stuff out for my own sake.

First, let me put it to you in terms of reductionistic science. The way that you perceive your gender is related to white matter tracts, where "white matter" is the stuff in your brain that acts like bundles of electrical cords, for a very rough analogy. In female brains, one of those white matter tracts is like a few thick, straight electrical cords running to the same place, but in male brains, it is like a sort of spiderweb of smaller ones that sort of scatter the information that is being sent. This applies to ONE tract. One is not really better than the other, but for some reason, the configuration is related to why females are feminine while males are masculine. Science is still trying to figure out how this works. This is the most usual reason why someone is transgender, assuming they are also attracted to men.

What makes you attracted to a member of the male sex is related to brain symmetry, particularly in the "lizard-like" parts of your brain. Again, scientists are still trying to figure it out, but for some reason, if your "lizard brain" has a more symmetrical development, you tend to want cock; if your brain is asymmetric, you tend to want pussy. Bisexuality is real, so you can enjoy both, even immensely.

However, it is perfectly possible for you to be masculine and attracted to the male sex. Even though the same hormonal fluctuations in the womb that cause you to be gay can also cause you to be transgender, you are not necessarily more feminine just because you are attracted to men. This is a widespread misconception, but people that are trying to call people out as "gay" by identifying them as "feminine-acting" are doing it wrong.

It is therefore very possible that you are a gay or bisexual man that has a masculine gender identity. These are called "bears" within the gay community. In fact, many gay men actually fetishize masculinity, including male virility. One of the ironies, of gay men, is that the more obsessed they are with body hair, the more obsessed they tend to be with sex. Most of the time, though, it's the so-called "bears" that are obsessed with casual sex. Even though they like dick, they act and think like ordinary bros.

The so-called "twinks," which are feminine gay men, can often be more interested in relationships, emotional security, and stability; in other words, feminine gay men not only resemble women, but they also think like women. Naturally, there are exceptions because there always are. Yes, sexually motivated feminine gay men exist, but in most cases, the feminine gay men out there are more likely to cry about how lonely they are and say "I will never find love" like a fucking Disney princess. I have been active in the gay community for years, and the most feminine gay men that I have ever met tend to have very conservative attitudes toward sex. Don't get me wrong: thirsty whores that shake their asses like hookers exist, and they are fun, playful, open-minded people in my experience; they are just not as common as the annoying "Disney princess" type.

Scientists are still slowly studying zoophiles in order to find out if our sexuality might work differently. It is weird that some of us have reversed sexual orientations with respect to animals. Gay men can be attracted to female horses if they are also non-exclusive zoophiles. Straight men can be attracted to male dogs if they are also zoophiles. Literally no empirical scientific study has been conducted on zoophiles, besides some questionnaires, but hopefully, the results of those questionnaires will eventually lead to expanded scientific curiosity. In other words, if you are a non-exclusive zoophile that is also exclusively heterosexual toward humans, you are not the only one, and you are not the only one that has been left in the dark on why. It's not your fault you don't know.

Therefore, if you are an incredibly hairy gay or bisexual man that is obsessed with getting something put up your ass, this is normal. If you only feel this way toward dogs, there are many other zoophiles that feel this way, but there is currently no scientific information on that. There is currently no more information to be found. We are working on getting more information for you, but for now, you have reached the proverbial end of the Internet.

1617880695405.png

Does that answer your question?

Last edited:
"Go read a book, for pete's sake."

But every book is on the internet, so if you've read all the internet you've read all the books.

Does that answer your question?
Probably not. I think OP asked whether it is natural for intact male dogs to want to have sex with a human. The gender of the human wasn't specified. I still enjoyed you post. :) And may science progress.

Probably not. I think OP asked whether it is natural for intact male dogs to want to have sex with a human. The gender of the human wasn't specified. I still enjoyed you post. :) And may science progress.

It really isn't a case of an intact, untrained, male dog wanting to hump a human. It's a case of an intact male dog wanting to hump ANYTHING that bears a resemblance to a female dog standing before him.

That includes a human bent over where he sees their rump as a dog's rump, or an end table or a couch armrest that seems the right height/shape to his horny K9 brain. I think seeing one of my childhood dogs humping away on the living room furniture might have affected me, besides having me in tears laughing.

Back