Name your favorite physical characteristics

TheSeeker

Citizen of Zooville
Tell us in detail about the particular characteristics of the body of your species of attraction.

For me, I love the shape of a female dog’s pussy, how it juts out away from her body and I love it’s pointed tip.

Also I find nipples super hot and dogs have 10–12 of them! Even better is that I can enjoy pussy and nipple views at once given their close proximity. This pic highlights what I’m talking about 👌

Attachments

• E5A82729-0795-40EF-952D-20A1CF981591.jpeg
    E5A82729-0795-40EF-952D-20A1CF981591.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 79
hard to pick just one thing, i love pretty much everything about the canine form.... probably a tie between ears (i do enjoy rubbing any dog between them) and ballsacks (the fuzzier the better), my new boy has this pretty roomy big one i just love to fondle when he lays next to me....

I love the strong and powerful look of breeds such as Belgian Malinois and Dutch shepherd, you can see those muscles rippling under their short fur and it's such a turn on. I like sharp, wolf like features like upright ears and pointed nose, but I think dobies and rotties are hot as hell too.

Love the short fur where you can see their big fat sheath and balls. Same goes for stallions; muscular black furred and with their fat sheath on full display. Yum.

Tell us in detail about the particular characteristics of the body of your species of attraction.

For me, I love the shape of a female dog’s pussy, how it juts out away from her body and I love it’s pointed tip.

Also I find nipples super hot and dogs have 10–12 of them! Even better is that I can enjoy pussy and nipple views at once given their close proximity. This pic highlights what I’m talking about 👌
It’s super cute, I have to agree >.<

Muscular and powerful short-haired body, noticing big low-hangers balls and, of course, as above written, the pleasant taste of a cock dripping cum all time

Favorite non sexual part of a dog is definitely the ears. I love how I can tell exactly what my girl is thinking by looking at her ears.

Overall silhouette, that smiley curve on the jaws, their scales... Ugh, I want to hug a croc already.

Unlike human males,who take their pleasure,then turn their backs and sleep.i have never had a man who looks to see if 'the jobs done right' cleans up,and wanter to kiss and stay close.

Back