Name a favorite series on tv

Theres too many to name honestly. Anime in general. Breaking bad walking dead... If i could name them i would.

Series i know i dislike are survival shows due to how rigged it is i mean come on a person recieved a IV (or was it treatment) during the survival challanges thats practically practically cheating but they allow animals to be killed no problem.

I recently binge watched The Orville. It' feels more like Star Trek than the actual new Trek. I was hesitant because I do not care for Seth McFarlane or his shows but after the absolute disaster that is Star Trek Discovery, The Orville really impressed me. Season 1 hits a stride after episode 3 and all of season 2 is fantastic.

Also been having a ton of fun with the Umbrella Academy on Netflix.

I recently binge watched The Orville. It' feels more like Star Trek than the actual new Trek. I was hesitant because I do not care for Seth McFarlane or his shows but after the absolute disaster that is Star Trek Discovery, The Orville really impressed me. Season 1 hits a stride after episode 3 and all of season 2 is fantastic.

Also been having a ton of fun with the Umbrella Academy on Netflix.

Yeah, The Orville managed to catch the feeling of the old Star Trek TOS.
Seen "Firefly"? A kind of Western in space. Is way better than it sounds.
There's also "The Expanse" if you like sci-fi. In one great scene they're playing a cover of Deep Purple's "Highway Star". Really suitable.
I used to hate Seth McFarlane's Family Guy, but fell for it instantly when I saw the "Bird Is The Word" episode. You should absolutely check out when Brian is sleeping with a Navy Seal's wife. Hilarious.

Seth McFarlane was also responsible for Ted and Ted2. About a living teddybear. Sounds stupid, but is remarkably good. Especially for people like me who loved that Flash Gordon movie from 1980.

Yeah, The Orville managed to catch the feeling of the old Star Trek TOS.
Seen "Firefly"? A kind of Western in space. Is way better than it sounds.
There's also "The Expanse" if you like sci-fi. In one great scene they're playing a cover of Deep Purple's "Highway Star". Really suitable.
I used to hate Seth McFarlane's Family Guy, but fell for it instantly when I saw the "Bird Is The Word" episode. You should absolutely check out when Brian is sleeping with a Navy Seal's wife. Hilarious.

Seth McFarlane was also responsible for Ted and Ted2. About a living teddybear. Sounds stupid, but is remarkably good. Especially for people like me who loved that Flash Gordon movie from 1980.
Yeah, Orville has been really fun. I caught the first episode of Star trek Lower Decks (the animated show) and it's not bad either. It has a Family Guy style animation and decent voice cast.
I watch Firefly probably once a year since it's just the one season. Very fun. I like Joss Whedon a lot so I've seen Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, Cabin in the Woods, Dr. Horrible, etc.
The Expanse is on my list of to-watch shows. I'll probably give that a go in the coming weeks.

Legend of Korra comes to Netflix in a few days so I am definitely putting that in the queue as well.

Yeah well... how can I explain with my poor english
They were much more barbaric without convention politically correct, zoophilia existed but was not illegal
Dont know if is more clear like that
Oh... I didn't see that in the series. Was it in the books?

I don't think I saw anyone mention it - might have accidentally skimmed over it - but I keep coming back to The Good Place.
I'm definitely haven't reached my eighth rewatch, don't believe the slander. I mean, who would watch the same show eight times over? haha...

I don't think I saw anyone mention it - might have accidentally skimmed over it - but I keep coming back to The Good Place.
I'm definitely haven't reached my eighth rewatch, don't believe the slander. I mean, who would watch the same show eight times over? haha...
Might have to add the to my list

The Wheel of Time was such a good watch for me. The use of color in that show was amazing.

Also just finished watching the second season of Bridgerton... loved it!

Back