mythicalcreations- Has been removed

Mythical Creations has been removed and banned due to ties to pedo dolls.
Recent evidence was brought to our attention on MC had other sites relating to underage type dolls, and the website still had an old page that was not obvious unless searched which showed a trace of his past products.

The user has been banned, with all threads relating to the brand removed, as well as the ads.
If anyone has been working on interest on his products. It's best to back out and not support MC.
I cant believe it went that long without someone noticing that. Literally infront of everyone to see

View attachment 556822

Fortunately blockers do not allow the images, but it is clear from the text and their logo is also at the bottom of the page. The age is written on this doll.

I know that they also make non-sexual dolls adult and children (ads, marketing, clothes, photos etc). Maybe they tried to find a market in this cp area as well, then they realized it would be too much. Too much, idiots.
The saddest part of all is that humanity is still there, that zoophilia and cp go hand in hand. :rolleyes:

Did they give any explanation for this?

That screenshot is the most fucked up copy writing I have ever read... 😅

yeah, similarly how everyone who ever did weed now does heroin... oh wait.

"banned and removed" is kinda odd example of unhappy.

Aye, the idea that the products will lead to a slippery-slope, and inevitably to somewhere tragic, is a fallacy. That's true.

But, it depends who you'd want to ally with, really. It's politics, rather than ethics: if zoophiles see themselves as automatic allies with all alternative sexual interests, then supporting the sale of sex dolls modelled on kids makes political sense.

Personally, I'd rather not be seen that way. My take on zoophilia is that we open the door to enjoying sexual encounters with other consenting adults, be they of different species or not. Since I only support mutually-consenting relationships with other adults (human or not), I'm okay with not including articles of pedophilia in our support ring.

But, it depends who you'd want to ally with, really. It's politics, rather than ethics:
i guess i do see that angle. seeing how it seems like most "high profile" arrests are of someone who also happens to be pedo, having and ad linking to something related to them might not be that good.

possibly weird take, what is wrong with loli dolls? is it not a good thing to keep them preoccupied with a random piece of plastic rather than have them lurking around places like kid parks and schools?
That's a good point and one that's been brought up many times. But here's the problem:
1: Someone who manufactures pedo dolls is 100% a pedo.
2: If they are manufacturing and SELLING pedo dolls, they are making money.
3: If they truly are a pedo (which they are if they're manufacturing pedo dolls) chances are that if they make enough money, they will direct some of that money toward things like human trafficking, distributing CP, ETC

The only thing worse than a pedo is a rich pedo. And there's already tons of those.

possibly weird take, what is wrong with loli dolls? is it not a good thing to keep them preoccupied with a random piece of plastic rather than have them lurking around places like kid parks and schools?
I was thinking the same thing. What I saw makes my skin crawl, but I can't act on that. One reason is most people would say the same about zoo.

But, it depends who you'd want to ally with, really. It's politics, rather than ethics: if zoophiles see themselves as automatic allies with all alternative sexual interests, then supporting the sale of sex dolls modelled on kids makes political sense.
True, and another consideration is drawing heat to the zoo community. A pedo doll maker is way more likely to get busted for real pedo down the line, and ZV doesn't want to be his business partner when that happens.

Back