My Ultimate Goals

slavegal1

Tourist
So, I’m an extremely kinky submissive girl. So I have some very extreme goals. This is the truest goal!
The end goal of my life will be to find an Owner, who is also a zoophiliac. I would then be placed in a Bitch Suit, forcing me to walk like a dog. I must eat out of a dog bowl, go potty outside like dog, and have my holes exposed, like a dog. Thus, whenever any dog we have wants to deposit their seed, they simply and easily mount me. Perhaps I am given a gag, the one that forces my mouth wide open. Then the dog can lick my mouth, or Owner can stick his cock in my mouth too. I will be just a pet, an plaything to all others around, and just a good little girl. That’s it. That’s my goals in life, not having power!

, I’m an extremely kinky submissive girl. So I have some very extreme goals. This is the truest goal! The end goal of my life will be to find an Owner, who is also a zoophiliac. I would then be placed in a Bitch Suit, forcing me to walk like a dog. I must eat out of a dog bowl, go potty outside like dog, and have my holes exposed, like a dog. Thus, whenever any dog we have wants to deposit their seed, they simply and easily mount me. Perhaps I am given a gag, the one that forces my mouth wide open. Then the dog can lick my mouth, or Owner can stick his cock in my mouth too. I will be just a pet, an plaything to all ot

Why wait?
My boys can take care that bucket list.

Yea! And TN is bordering Mississippi where some family lives so I could theoretically come to you! Tho idk if you’d do the owning part XD

Back