My sheep is running from me! is it ok to tie her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it would not be ok to restrain her; if she's trying to get away she's not consenting.
You should try to build trust with her, give her positive (non-sexual) experiences with you so she feels relaxed and trusts you enough to peerhaps share more intimate experiences with you.
I think if you work on seeing and treating her like an individual with her own desires you'll have better luck.

No, it would not be ok to restrain her; if she's trying to get away she's not consenting.
You should try to build trust with her, give her positive (non-sexual) experiences with you so she feels relaxed and trusts you enough to peerhaps share more intimate experiences with you.
I think if you work on seeing and treating her like an individual with her own desires you'll have better luck.
that's exactly what I wanted to hear. thank you ! I love her so much and I am getting into her sexually even just after two days. I guess it will happen when she is ready

Are you seriously asking us if it's okay to rape an animal? Because if she's running away from you when you proposition her, that's a CLEAR indication that she's not interested. If you tie her up and have sex with her that's fucking rape. No if, ands, nor buts about it. That would make you a rapist.
ok ! no rape ! I just tried to do as sheeps do but she runs haha ! I found her home she got there by herself and I left door open to not secestrate her in anyway and she ran again ! I peed next to her and showed her my penis many times and I think that turns her on somehow I get turned on when she pees ! I'll keep trying baby.
thank you

that's exactly what I wanted to hear. thank you ! I love her so much and I am getting into her sexually even just after two days. I guess it will happen when she is ready

It's dating, just not with humans, but much the same as with humans it's mostly about getting to know one another. While they're not typically conversationalst, the more time you spend with them the better you get to know each other. Find some treats she likes and just spend time with her and let her get to know you. Don't rush things, if she's been moved to a new place she will need time to settle in and become comfortable. Grab a book and go spend some time with her. Let her just be, when she's comfortable she'll come up to you. Sheep typically don't like to be solo, so I hope you have some other sheep with her to keep her company.

It's dating, just not with humans, but much the same as with humans it's mostly about getting to know one another. While they're not typically conversationalst, the more time you spend with them the better you get to know each other. Find some treats she likes and just spend time with her and let her get to know you. Don't rush things, if she's been moved to a new place she will need time to settle in and become comfortable. Grab a book and go spend some time with her. Let her just be, when she's comfortable she'll come up to you. Sheep typically don't like to be solo, so I hope you have some other sheep with her to keep her company.
yeah she has two males and me ! there is a dog and I am thinking to get a mule and some chiken ! a mule is way easier I think ! yes once she sees me on the mule she will trust me more I say!

Last edited:
you’re disgusting for even thinking that.
yea ? fucking while defiled makes the beast impure ... and unfortunately there is no purity ritual observance in here so I assumed a child ! but it's a good region of the world where saints all over the world can come and settle to replace local indigenous and city population from discusting abusers like me . for thousands of generations to come where animals and humans share lands in peace and love !

Last edited:
you clearly don’t follow zeta guidelines and don’t love your animals. if you’re questioning whether or not you can tie down an animal for sex, you’re the issue. this is just absolutely heartbreaking and horrendous.

you clearly don’t follow zeta guidelines and don’t love your animals. if you’re questioning whether or not you can tie down an animal for sex, you’re the issue. this is just absolutely heartbreaking and horrendous
I already gavee her a strip dance communicating I am soo horny right now to her !!! and I felt she got it ! a vibe between her and make me feel we will be having good sex her and I !!! I just didn't think it will take this long it's good and I trust her as I beleive she is smarter than me ! but u know there's always this voice saying tie her and do finish it !! it's the voice that makes me regret things most of the time ! I phonestly 100% prefer we fall in love cuz nth is sweeter ! I know it's not fair ! thnks for making it confirmed. love you

It's dating, just not with humans, but much the same as with humans it's mostly about getting to know one another. While they're not typically conversationalst, the more time you spend with them the better you get to know each other. Find some treats she likes and just spend time with her and let her get to know you. Don't rush things, if she's been moved to a new place she will need time to settle in and become comfortable. Grab a book and go spend some time with her. Let her just be, when she's comfortable she'll come up to you. Sheep typically don't like to be solo, so I hope you have some other sheep with her to keep her company

But what excellent advice and considerate of the animal, I'm very curious to start fucking with the dog I have, he's male but I still don't know if he won't hurt me

But what excellent advice and considerate of the animal, I'm very curious to start fucking with the dog I have, he's male but I still don't know if he won't hurt me
if there is no female around then why wait for a pollution in night dream !

Let me point out that this same user also trained a puppy to tolerate sex and has to ask whether a dog is too young for sex.
This does not look very convincing in my opinion.
1. Questioning whether tying a sheep you have owned for 2 days to have sex with her.
I am getting into her sexually even just after two days.
2. Questioning whether a puppy is old enough for sex after you trained the dog while still being a puppy to accept fingering.
and tried to finger her. I am scared she is too tight as my finger is too big for her ?
how tight is a dog hole? and at what age are we fine for penetration ?

The information when a dog reaches sexual maturity is freely googleable and all there is about having sex with a female dog has been written down and presented. Yet you still have to ask.

This seems that there is something seriously wrong with you @utremd now the question is whether you are able to recognize that and fix yourself or whether you are going to rape an animal.

Let me point out that this same user also trained a puppy to tolerate sex and has to ask whether a dog is too young for sex.
This does not look very convincing in my opinion.
1. Questioning whether tying a sheep you have owned for 2 days to have sex with her.

2. Questioning whether a puppy is old enough for sex after you trained the dog while still being a puppy to accept fingering.

The information when a dog reaches sexual maturity is freely googleable and all there is about having sex with a female dog has been written down and presented. Yet you still have to ask.

This seems that there is something seriously wrong with you @utremd now the question is whether you are able to recognize that and fix yourself or whether you are going to rape an animal.
I needed you guys to stop me so thank you ! my dog is young but I licked her till we both mourned from joy ! next am getting a turkey wife tomorrow! it's all because I don't wanna wet my pants at night

Like the actual bird?
it's recomended in a story i red to let aquired animals 30 days to mourn their old habitacle ! 😁 maybe fish first then little by little as i found no bird ! untill now only dog is 100% for having sex the rest are quite difficult ! I guess that is why they r our prefered meat...

it's recomended in a story i red to let aquired animals 30 days to mourn their old habitacle ! 😁

What?
Fish and turkey? Can you be more clear?
Are you getting a bird to have sex with?
what else and if they refuse sex they pass to the table ... more sex more rains greens and fruits ... I deduce tropics are best at this ! what r u vegan ? is this vegan ? we sleth everybody who opposes sex by the sword lol...u know the song ?

what else and if they refuse sex they pass to the table
Are you actually taking the piss of us? Are you joking?
1. Having sex with a bird is considered animal abuse because this will kill the animal unless it is an ostrich. Considering your other posts, that does not put you in a good position here.
2. Having sex with a fish is the same kind of animal abuse.
3. Threatening to kill the animal which does not want to have sex with you, makes you worth a ban.
So either you clearly explain yourself, or this is the end of your presence here.

I've already made my decision when I reported this nonsense earlier, call me a ban happy moderator or whatever you wish but this has gone on quite long enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back