My own personal labia survey

Just my opinion, but I love it 😃 have sadly only come across similar with one previous partner so far, but they’re awesome.
More to nibble on and spread, and even better to see jiggle about when being seen to or played with.
You’re a lucky lady and blessed imo

Nahh, kinky is kinky irrespective of the size of labia. The fact that it looks so incredidibly hot seeing large labia and dog cock is purely co- incidenatal I think.
Yours by the way are gorgeous. 😘

This has been on my mind for a long time. It's no secret that I have long labia. Watching a lot of amateur women and professional models......more than I expected........I've seen more women with longer labia into this lifestyle. I'm curious if they chose it because of judgement of their labia in a "normal" swinger or open lifestyle and we all know K9's don't judge or if their labia wasn't a consideration and they just like to be kinky as fuck.
I have long labia that looks almost like yours… and I used to think it was unsightly and unusual, or not the normal (?) looking vagina, as a kid… 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’m not even sure how I knew what a proper labia should look like? Maybe from our school textbooks or biology classes? 😆😬🤓
Though I don’t think that’s connected to my interest in zoos…which only happens recently. 🤔
Anyway, at least now as an adult, I know that it doesn’t matter and it’s perfectly normal, plus guys seem to love my long labia…especially my guy!! 🥰🥰🥰

Men really don't care about what the vulva looks like, as long as they can get in it.

One thing I do miss though, from my young days, is women who keep themselves unshaved - I remember when shaven havens were the fetish, and hairy was normal!

Back