My love for my animals

Verbalhigh

Lurker
I don’t post often or if at all ( I’d talk more if I could reconnect to riot but the admins haven’t responded). I love having sex with my baby but most days now all I really seem to want to do is relax and just have her by my side, usually ill sit in bed and she will just chill by my side napping or occasionally being rambunctious and snorting while trying to roll over while against my leg. I think I’m at my happiest when we’re just relaxing near each other. I also can’t help myself but to usually have a hand laid on her ass since she likes to keep if faced towards me 90% of the time. Sorry if I was rambling and it all seems incoherent but I’m a little drunk and wanted to let my feeling out.

I don’t post often or if at all ( I’d talk more if I could reconnect to riot but the admins haven’t responded). I love having sex with my baby but most days now all I really seem to want to do is relax and just have her by my side, usually ill sit in bed and she will just chill by my side napping or occasionally being rambunctious and snorting while trying to roll over while against my leg. I think I’m at my happiest when we’re just relaxing near each other. I also can’t help myself but to usually have a hand laid on her ass since she likes to keep if faced towards me 90% of the time. Sorry if I was rambling and it all seems incoherent but I’m a little drunk and wanted to let my feeling out.
Relaxing while snuggled up to a dog is the best

Back