My Intro! 26 Bi F

hello all! i’m new to the site as of a couple days ago, but am just now getting around to having available free time to really explore. so far i’m really enjoying it here and am quite excited about the discovery of it! as my title says i am a bisexual female who is 26. i’m from the united states as well. i have only one beast experience, but want to have more in the future. i don’t currently have much space or anything to right now, but am hoping that once my situation is different, i can begin my journey with that! i’m a very down to earth, go with the flow person, who enjoys spending time at home over anything. i’m hoping to find others here i can connect with, build friendships and even a relationship i wouldn’t turn down; whatever life brings my way!
I can be a real friend if you'd like that....you got me!!!>-^-^-<

It's just that easy for me...but its also just as easy to just let go and walk the other way as I don't like drama nor fighting....

I only fight for that witch I love and only in life or death circumstances witch I pray never come about .

So there's a bit about my inner morals 🤔...for more just reach out 🙂🙃🫠

hello all! i’m new to the site as of a couple days ago, but am just now getting around to having available free time to really explore. so far i’m really enjoying it here and am quite excited about the discovery of it! as my title says i am a bisexual female who is 26. i’m from the united states as well. i have only one beast experience, but want to have more in the future. i don’t currently have much space or anything to right now, but am hoping that once my situation is different, i can begin my journey with that! i’m a very down to earth, go with the flow person, who enjoys spending time at home over anything. i’m hoping to find others here i can connect with, build friendships and even a relationship i wouldn’t turn down; whatever life brings my way!
welcome to the forum hope you have a pleasant time exploring the kink(s) we all enjoy

Welcome and happy to chat with you. 💋

You welcomed me, so I'm welcoming you. Hope we both find what we are looking for and have fun on the site with others that share our unique interests. Feel free to DM whenever you can. I can't yet. lol

Welcome to the site. Cpl here in Cali

ah i feel you lol same here

Wow, you speak well. That's rare for some reason. You seem like a great member to have around!

Back