My French speaking mastiff Xerxes.

First you need to learn is to not post pictures of yourself on here. There are profile skimmers on here that are out to find identifiable information to out zoos. You'll want to remove any pictures of yourself before it's too late. Posting a pictures of yourself is highly dangerous.

Second, if your dog ends up licking you in the mouth, encourage the behavior. That's how I got my little girl to start French kissing me.

Last edited:
I agree with FloofyNewfie 100%. Back when BeastForum was up, several years ago local law enforcement was stalking the personals page on BF in Texas. Supposedly, they busted some members. That was why I was never really active on there. I post a lot here but I don't give up personal info or post pics.

I agree with FloofyNewfie 100%. Back when BeastForum was up, several years ago local law enforcement was stalking the personals page on BF in Texas. Supposedly, they busted some members. That was why I was never really active on there. I post a lot here but I don't give up personal info or post pics.
Ok,thankyou for letting me know

Back