My first time almost getting knotted

Aquiles69

Zooville Settler
I was about 24 yo. The house Wr I use to live..(a room on the house actually) they have a few dogs. One of them was a German shepherd. And sometimes at night I went outside to give him a hand job.
I always love the hot shots on my legs. Cuz I always was on shorts pants so I can feel it.
But in my mind was thinking on get pounded by him. So one day I thought I was alone on the house. So I call the dog in and start to play with him. Then.. I followed to rub his dick. By that moment I was all horny... burning by seeing it getting big. I jack him for a few moments. Then he started to try and mount me. Y put some saliva on my ass and say... today is the day. Need to mention that at that time I wasn’t aware of how they knot. Never look for information about it. Always had the idea that it was the female dog the one that stretched is pussy so the dog can’t move while fucking her. I was soo wrong. The thing is that I get on four and wanting to get fucked for the first time by a dog. He climbs on my hips and started to move back and forward I was so exited. So hard.
He find my hole and started to pound me.. gladly... he gets out before the knott.. so I can see how big it was and I stand up and put on my pants.. when one of the room doors opened. There was a girl.. a friend’s girlfriend that was in the room. I didn’t know about it. I was shocked and thinking... did she saw something??? What the hell Ima gonna do?? I was scared. She never says nothing. Just hi and that’s it. But until today I thought if the dog was able to knot me.. I will certainly got caught with a dog’s dick stuck in my ass. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back