My First Experiences

lolzoocouple

Tourist
I’ll keep the ages out. But I’ve been horny since I can remember. Always had dogs from the time I was a baby.

I started getting interested in sex, I realized that I loved having my dick and asshole licked by my bulldog, and I tried mounting her but I could never figure it out. (I don’t think I was to big but maybe)

My best friend is a furry. We don’t talk about it much but I know he likes zoo too. My fiancé and I are both interested in making it apart of our life. She never had dogs growing up only cats, but she loves erotica and hentai revolving around it

Anyone else have similar experiences? Or just want to share or chat? Would love to make friends.

Also, we’re in Southern California area

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but do you understand what the "Zoo Exclusive" sub you've posted this into is for?
I don't really see anything wrong with it, just it's not what "Zoo Exclusive" is for or means. The "Zoo Exclusive" sub is for people who have only realtionships with non-humans.

Well that’s great but is she ok with adopting a dog? Cause I’m sure you’ll be fine but, as you know, having a dog involves a lot more than sex and she might not necessarily want a dog for everyday life

Back