my dog licking my mouth

Laurie

Tourist
So today I was just fingering my dog and then she started licking me. Normally I wouldn’t like anything like that but that just seemed like it felt right. She doesn’t have any bad breath. It actually didn’t even taste like anything. We did that for probably a total of 7 minutes. Like she wouldn’t stop licking. I really loved it when she would lick me as I fingered her.

Kissing is a big part of our relationship. When I wake up in the morning my dog runs to me and forces his tongue in my mouth. He even goes to great lengths and weird positions just to stuff his tongue in there. Sometimes this turns into a cuddling sesion and even when he is on his back enjoying belly rubs, he is still kissing me upside down. Usually for about 15 minutes.
For some reason when he finishes his bowl of dog food he always wants to kiss too. I do not mind the taste, so I let him.
He was never into kissing during sex although sometimes he licks his penis as I am sucking him and I let him get into my mouth. So he is basically licking his penis in my mouth.

Back