My dog gets excited when my girlfriend is around.

No way then. :D
What does it mean that your dog gets excited?
He shows sign of excitement like jumping and sniffing her all around . Sometimes try to hump her. I know , such behaviour in dog happens only when he is happy or excited. But he constantly sniff around my girlfriend's private area .

He shows sign of excitement like jumping and sniffing her all around . Sometimes try to hump her. I know , such behaviour in dog happens only when he is happy or excited. But he constantly sniff around my girlfriend's private area .
That on its own does not have to be sexual excitement. Do you have any reason to believe it is?

How to know if my girlfriend also gets excited watching the dog. I don't want to ask her directly
I would go for the fun way. look anyone else here is excited when they're alone with her and see her reaction. or like, mmmmm does anyone know you're wet. if it was positive, it would gradually introduce the subject.

According to research about 4% of people are into animals sexually. Which makes the odds of a random person being into animals pretty low.
Statistics are related with the existing social norms. I believe there will be more people in the future into LBGT idea!

if it was positive, it would gradually introduce the subject.
I am surprised I have to explain why training animals for sex is a stupid idea, but training people for sex with animals is another level of dumb. You realize that you are talking about an actual human right? Like have some respect for the other person, you do not own your girlfriend. :D

It will be more than 50%
Nope. 50% of people having sexual experiences with animals is not realistic at all.

"...the data in the present study indicate that at least 37 percent of the male population has some homosexual experience..."
And this is talking about something that is legal almost everywhere and easily accessible.

what's the reaction of your gf? does she seem uncomfortable or smth?

Oh I think she might be a zoo. Animals have way of sensing things like this about people I know horses and dogs that get all fruity around me both male and female. It is the biggest complement you can get from any creature. I have had some stallions walk up to me start breathing hard, side step, drop and let me do as I pleased, some geldings were the same. Some of the more willing stallions would wrap their neck around me and push me towards their hind quarters if I was not getting the picture. I have had some mares make cute sounds, present to me, and piss. They would also let me do as I pleased. I have had dogs male and female get goofy just as you described. Some of the females would whimper, whine, rub all over me, and fall at my feet. The males will do the behavior you describe, some will even piss all over while showing pink.

I honestly think asking her would not be a bad idea. It would get it out in the open right off and it would make for an awesome relationship form the start. Better to know now if you are truly compatible and sweeten the deal as it were if she is interested.

Oh I think she might be a zoo. Animals have way of sensing things like this about people I know horses and dogs that get all fruity around me both male and female. It is the biggest complement you can get from any creature. I have had some stallions walk up to me start breathing hard, side step, drop and let me do as I pleased, some geldings were the same. Some of the more willing stallions would wrap their neck around me and push me towards their hind quarters if I was not getting the picture. I have had some mares make cute sounds, present to me, and piss. They would also let me do as I pleased. I have had dogs male and female get goofy just as you described. Some of the females would whimper, whine, rub all over me, and fall at my feet. The males will do the behavior you describe, some will even piss all over while showing pink.

I honestly think asking her would not be a bad idea. It would get it out in the open right off and it would make for an awesome relationship form the start. Better to know now if you are truly compatible and sweeten the deal as it were if she is interested.
I have another question? Is it anything to do with woman's menstrual cycle. I am asking this because my dog gets super active around her( sniffing her everywhere) when she is in her periods days .

I would go for the fun way. look anyone else here is excited when they're alone with her and see her reaction. or like, mmmmm does anyone know you're wet. if it was positive, it would gradually introduce the subject.

No offense but if i'd be a girl and i'd be put in that situation i'd just say "no way" and then drop the subject, even though if i'd be zoo

Reactions: pes
I have another question? Is it anything to do with woman's menstrual cycle. I am asking this because my dog gets super active around her( sniffing her everywhere) when she is in her periods days .
It very well could have much to do with it. This is why they tell ladies who work with horses and big cats when they are on their period to stay away from the males because they will pick up on the pheromones that are given off and it could set the males off. Human pheromones are very close to animal ones. It is the same reason they tell anyone who works with large carnivores to avid the use of certain hair and body products they too can excite them. So yes your puppy could be very turned on by your lady.

Back