My dog died today :(

• Thread starter curiousaboutk9pussy
  • Start date
C

curiousaboutk9pussy

Just wanted to share, for all the dog lovers out there. My black labador was hit by a car recently.

Somebody wasn't responsible while i was away, and he escaped. Given i live in the country, he couldn't help himself to exploring our beautiful forest, but along the way, somebody didn't see him at night. And the rest is history.

Miss you max :(

I'm holding up as well i can do, just keep my beautiful boy in our thoughts. At least i have our Golden Retriever girl still here to comfort me. The short life of a dog is a tragedy on it's own, didn't expect it to end so quickly.

Thanks, y'all. Just moved one province over, so i'm guessing he wanted to return to where he felt home was :{ now he'll never come home.

got lots of friends, but losing the one that mattered the most hurt

Just wanted to share, for all the dog lovers out there. My black labador was hit by a car recently.

Somebody wasn't responsible while i was away, and he escaped. Given i live in the country, he couldn't help himself to exploring our beautiful forest, but along the way, somebody didn't see him at night. And the rest is history.

I'm holding up as well i can do, just keep my beautiful boy in our thoughts. At least i have our Golden Retriever girl still here to comfort me. The short life of a dog is a tragedy on it's own, didn't expect it to end so quickly.
Sorry for your loss

I am sorry for your loss! How are you holding up today?

Back