Hey! I hope everyone is doing great. I M20 am new to this part of the sexual desire and I really wanted to join a community like this for a long time. Although I said I am new but I have watched and explored a lot on Bestiality and I really want to share my desire with like minded people here. I really want to share a girl with a dog (Threesome with a Dog), and I really want all three of us to enjoy it to the max. I want to do a double penetration, I want her to blow my cock while the dog humps her from behind and I want her to blow the Dog's cock while I lick her pussy and I really want to give her the best experience of her life. This is my deepest desire that I have been longing to share with some experienced people all over the world.
Please share your views on this.
Thank you

Hey! I hope everyone is doing great. I M20 am new to this part of the sexual desire and I really wanted to join a community like this for a long time. Although I said I am new but I have watched and explored a lot on Bestiality and I really want to share my desire with like minded people here. I really want to share a girl with a dog (Threesome with a Dog), and I really want all three of us to enjoy it to the max. I want to do a double penetration, I want her to blow my cock while the dog humps her from behind and I want her to blow the Dog's cock while I lick her pussy and I really want to give her the best experience of her life. This is my deepest desire that I have been longing to share with some experienced people all over the world.
Thank you
That's alot of "wants" No problem with having them, so long as you understand that is a tough thing to find... Ask me how I know. Getting there will take alot of work and understanding on your part aswell as the part of your potential partner. Either way, I wish you all the luck.

Thank you
I want the same thing very badly

I have been there. Me and her laying spoon, my dick all the way in her asshole. She sucking his red dick and he licking her pussy. They were in a sideways 69. The whole scene could be described as a sideways 669.

I remember that she came several times from this. I came once. After, the doggie too got to fuck her properly. It was a great experience.

Most of us here want that. If you actually do find someone else, not only with the same desires but whom youre also attracted to, youre definitely going to take advantage lol. Youre going to spend as much time together as you can and try every position to take it all in while it lasts, because it probably wont last long. Its so rare. If you find that someone, go deep go hard. Make it count. Wring out every last drop. Better be panting with the dog after its over.

Back