My Curse!!

I thought it’d be a funny way to introduce myself to the all y’all zoos to tell you guys about my curse! I’m a FL/NJ zoo 21 M and I was much too shy and anxious to speak cause it can definitely be sketchy on random zoo sites. I had my first experience with a male dog only a couple years ago and in that moment learned I had a mildly extreme allergy to dog cum.

It was all handled safely and smoothly when I had my first reaction but what luck?! How do you even tell people that ahhhhhh!! 😂

Hello and welcome
It's your body reacting to the proteins in the sperm, you will need to be careful
Women can suffer from Seminal Plasma Hypersensitivity, which is just an allergic reaction to a human males sperm and the proteins in it as well.
Not extremely common, but it does happen. So allergy to dog or horse sperm would be expected to follow.

I should add that women suffer different levels of SPH, some just feel discomfort like burning when their man cums in them.
In the most extreme cases they can suffer anaphylaxis and need to be treated in the ER
Someone mentioned the woman who died in England I believe. She suffered an extreme anaphylactic reaction to the sperm from her first dog when the sperm passed through the cervix and into the womb.
You should always test yourself the first time you want to do this. Some small amount of sperm on the lips and tongue and wait for at least an hour. If you are going to have an allergic reaction you should feel it by then.

I thought it’d be a funny way to introduce myself to the all y’all zoos to tell you guys about my curse! I’m a FL/NJ zoo 21 M and I was much too shy and anxious to speak cause it can definitely be sketchy on random zoo sites. I had my first experience with a male dog only a couple years ago and in that moment learned I had a mildly extreme allergy to dog cum.

It was all handled safely and smoothly when I had my first reaction but what luck?! How do you even tell people that ahhhhhh!! 😂
sounds like you need to switch to horses LOL

And yes, I have suffered two incidents of anaphylaxis and had to rush to the ER.
Thankfully not from swallowing dog cum. That would be really unfortunate.
Ok so i just had this happen. Swollen hives on my nether region and my throat felt like it was closing. It didn't tho. Took a fuckton of antihistamines and it didn't get worse, didn't have to go to the ER. I think it was the cum that did it. I've never in my life been allergic to any semen or dogs! I can take their saliva all day. I read somewhere it could be a reaction/sensitivity due to medications the dog has in their system like harsh flea meds. Like maybe it's just that particular dog?Wondering if it's possible to try another good boi before giving up on this entirely. It really is a curse 😭😭😭 it's the ONE thing I want/dream of.

Back