My Confusions and Fears

JasmineT

Tourist
Heya all I am Jasmine 21 and my Buddy boy is 1yr old Neapolitan Mastiff(Buga)
Before mating, I have some confusion and fears
Please correct me or clear me

1. One-year-old Neapolitan Mastiff, is it ready to mate with a human??
2. Do I need to take more time like foreplay??
3. My Mastiff always sniffs my skin, and neck and goes in between my thighs more times in a day is it normal for any dog??
4. My Mastiff most of the times leak more saliva when am around him and I even see his crotch getting harder. Does it mean he likes me or ready for it??
5. Don't take me wrong few people say it is a sin to mate with animals here I always lose my confidence

No.
Yes.
3. My Mastiff always sniffs my skin, and neck and goes in between my thighs more times in a day is it normal for any dog??
Yes. 50% of a dog's brain is dedicated to scent.
4. My Mastiff most of the times leak more saliva when am around him and I even see his crotch getting harder. Does it mean he likes me or ready for it??
No.

Seconded. The larger breeds are very slow to mature. Even small breeds need more than a year to be sexually mature enough. Take your time; let him grow into his adult self. Use the waiting to socialize him, and teach him to be a good doggie citizen....If it should turn out he's not as interested as you think he is, at least you'll have a great companion for the next ten years or so. Let him be a puppy. There is time

You mostly already got the answer, but in case you wanted some further explained answers.

Big dogs take a while to mature. I'd generally give it another year.

Yes, gonna depend on the dog, but generally he's gonna need some signal to learn and figure out you're... an option for sex I guess.
Make sure not to push too much though. If he's not in the mood then leave it.

Yeah, dogs just like to smell stuff... it's how they work...

Almost certainly no. He'll show getting interested in you by trying to mount you. Afraid dogs generally don't get horny just by looking at you.

5. Don't take me wrong few people say it is a sin to mate with animals here I always lose my confidence
It being a sin or not is... competely up to you. I can't tell you if it's right or wrong, you have to figure out what you're comfortable with.

Seconded. The larger breeds are very slow to mature. Even small breeds need more than a year to be sexually mature enough. Take your time; let him grow into his adult self. Use the waiting to socialize him, and teach him to be a good doggie citizen....If it should turn out he's not as interested as you think he is, at least you'll have a great companion for the next ten years or so. Let him be a puppy. There is time
Ill take care of this as you said it takes time and ill give more time to my Buga

You mostly already got the answer, but in case you wanted some further explained answers.

Big dogs take a while to mature. I'd generally give it another year.

Yes, gonna depend on the dog, but generally he's gonna need some signal to learn and figure out you're... an option for sex I guess.
Make sure not to push too much though. If he's not in the mood then leave it.

Yeah, dogs just like to smell stuff... it's how they work...

Almost certainly no. He'll show getting interested in you by trying to mount you. Afraid dogs generally don't get horny just by looking at you.

It being a sin or not is... competely up to you. I can't tell you if it's right or wrong, you have to figure out what you're comfortable with.
Thanks for the great information and really looking forward to mount with it

You asked some wonderfully caring questions, I applaud you!
Thank you, really

1. He is a bit young at one but capable.
2. The woman I knew started missionary as she could direct him and let him get feel of her ( her words not mine).
3. An inexperienced k9 may try mounting everywhere but where you want, don’t get frustrated, height adjustment and positioning takes practice. Once you have it you’ve got it but it’s a learning curve for both of you.

Yeah friends here suggesting me to go with missionary pose first so ill surely take it as a good advice

Back