my christmas givt from china

k9doggirl

Tourist
I get some money and i could bought this dildo. They are from China. Ok not so pretty as a Bad dragon or others, but i think very good price and good result. We can discutation what dildos are best. Or if is it there some one who make dildos from silicone or this at home, he is very velcome and contact me.

Attachments

• FHD0034.JPG
    FHD0034.JPG
    989.5 KB · Views: 567
why are the after knot parts so thick ? didnt they ever study dog anatomy ?

I get some money and i could bought this dildo. They are from China. Ok not so pretty as a Bad dragon or others, but i think very good price and good result. We can discutation what dildos are best. Or if is it there some one who make dildos from silicone or this at home, he is very velcome and contact me.
Didn't know the Chinese have their own version of Bad Dragon toys. Sweet! Gotta love worldwide zoophilia! I know I do! :love:

You can search “Master4fancy”-it’s a team in ChinaView attachment 45747View attachment 45748 who has made three high quality baddragon
-like toys. But they don’t have any website and only active in weibo and weixin
Weixin? Isn't that the Chinese version of Playboy? Please do excuse me if I am wrong, I would like to know what it is.

Edit: Do you know if Weibo needs an account with a Chinese phone number?

haha sorry I’m a Chinese so I unintentionally use weixin—the pronunciation of Wechat in Chinese.
Weibo surely needs a Chinese phone number to register. They sell their product on taobao(淘宝).
Like everything else. I've had a hard time trying to get on QQ and it's because of the phone number issue. It kinda closes China off from the rest of the world. :(

Back