My boy Zerk

ZYXWV71

Lurker
I had a french mastiff named xerxes(zerk for short).since my ex girlfriend got him when he was 1 month old from a breeder in kentucky,he never left my side.he was with me every second.i can count on one hand how many times i had to leave him with someone for a couple hours.my life revolved around him.i catered to him.i gave him anything he wanted even when he didnt deserve it.i couldnt and wouldnt ever spank or yell at him.he was so disciplined though.he listened most of the time except when a rabbit or a squirl or if he decided he wanted a shower from a giving skunk,which happened 2 times,lol,he would chase after them and wouldnt look back.but because his breed has the worst stamina he would crawl back and plop down out of breath.but one thing i can say is that he was extremely fast in a sprint and would catch any human no problem...i spend everyday with him in the car driving and he would hang out the window with his wonderful drool coating the whole side of my truck.when i say "the whole side of my truck",i mean the whole side,all the way to the tail lights.but he wouldnt drool all the time,only when his head was outside of the window or after he drank water,then i swear he would purposly,every single time,come and put his chin on your leg and give you a reason to have to put some new clothes on.he did it every time he drank water to whoever was around.lol.. its hard to continue but ill take this as therapy and sharing this might help me....anyways,i had his balls still as my ex wanted to breed him but it never happened.he has been with about 16 girls.a few mutliple times and a few girls from this site and the other site.sometime he would be lazy and wouldnt want to oartixipate but most of the time he did his thing very well .never had any problems with any of the girls he met with..he was a star everwhere we went or were driving too.at every stop light someone would be whistling at him or saying the funniest things to get his attention and most of the time he would wait and wait and at just the right time give the most ferocious bark that most people would basically piss there pants,lol.........i have to take a break,its too much,i apologize...ill be back....thankyou

Back