Movies you would zooify

Raven and beast boy from teen Titans.

OMG I love Beast Boy! Very funny and green is my fav color. He is the best choice for a zoo imo because you have a human lover and literally every single animal in the animal kingdom all rolled into one package. :sneaky:

OMG I love Beast Boy! Very funny and green is my fav color. He is the best choice for a zoo imo because you have a human lover and literally every single animal in the animal kingdom all rolled into one package. :sneaky:
that’s exactly what I was thinking haha

That’s exactly what I was thinking lol

Bolt the super dog.
Cats and Dogs,
Marmaduke,
K9
RinTinTin

Actually lets just save time and say anything with a dog in it. :gsd_happysmile:

The Age of Adaline............................I would love to see Blake Lively squirming on a big knot that is stuck inside her!!

Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It would be only a short but intense zoo scene with the Rottweiler and Mr. Rooney 😂

100% Call of the Wild by Jack London. Buck’s relationship with the man at the end is just- muah! I would’ve loved to see it become something more.

Maybe White Fang too. I haven’t read the book or seen the movie, but I’ve seen both for Call of the Wild.

Back