Movies you would zooify

Twilight. No, there aren't a lot of animals in it that I remember. But adding some zoo scenes would have made it a lot more interesting.

Alpha (2018)
It's set in the 20000 BC Europe in the last ice age. Keda is the tribe leader's son, but he is too "weak", because he couldn't get himself to kill.

It's an incredible film, great acting, both human and canine, incredible cinematography, and they created a new language for the film based on what we know about the people living in that age. I recommend watching it (there are some animals dying in the beginning, but the movie is worth it)

I try not to spoil too much. In short, on one hunt Keda almost dies, and he tries getting back home, during which he forms a bond with a wolf.

--Spoiler alert--
After Alpha (the female wolf) helps Keda get out of the freezing water under the ice, they cuddle next to a fireplace, with Keda being almost naked. I would like a zooey scene there.

Alpha (2018)
It's set in the 20000 BC Europe in the last ice age. Keda is the tribe leader's son, but he is too "weak", because he couldn't get himself to kill.

It's an incredible film, great acting, both human and canine, incredible cinematography, and they created a new language for the film based on what we know about the people living in that age. I recommend watching it (there are some animals dying in the beginning, but the movie is worth it)

I try not to spoil too much. In short, on one hunt Keda almost dies, and he tries getting back home, during which he forms a bond with a wolf.

--Spoiler alert--
After Alpha (the female wolf) helps Keda get out of the freezing water under the ice, they cuddle next to a fireplace, with Keda being almost naked. I would like a zooey scene there.
Definitely a perfect candidate 👌

Um... Have not seen "Hidalgo" aka "Oceans of fire"??
Those two were actually so close each other they deserved it.

"War horse" too, not sexually, but going to war just to get to be back with your horse surely counts as zoo, even if no sex is involved.

Jungle book... forget Disney. The book actually shows an odd frienship between Mowgly and Bagueera. Even in springtime they just hung around. I did read a lot into that when I read it as a kid... talk of gasoline to put out fire 🤣

I started watching Jean-Claude Van Johnson today, and a few minutes in JCVD comes down stairs and all around his living room are portraits of dogs rather than human family members. So I'd love to know the stories behind all those pictures.

Marley and Me, Art of Racing in the Rain for the retrievers, Underdog for the GSDs, 101 Dalmatians for obvious (including 101 Dalmatian Street), Bolt because he's gorgeous.

Do TV shows count?

Cuz if they do, toss Paw Patrol on there.

The Life and times of Grizzly Adams

I was going to say "Jungle Book" but Mowgli is the only other human character. And that would be kinda wrong.

BUT DAM I would have payed to see Ole Dan Haggerty getting it on with Ben 😍

Back