Most of you could get doxed with new AI-driven image searching! šŸ˜µ

Wolfspirit

Citizen of Zooville
The following warning applies not just to images and video but also to any posts containing random pieces of personal info (city/state, body features, hobbies, etc) and your art even if you keep your zoo and non-zoo art seperate:

With AI tech rapidly advancing, and how common it is nowdays for zoos their nonhuman partners lives to be ruined by antis, if you have any content posted here containing even just a portion of your face, your nonhuman partners face/full body, interior or exterior of your living space, your vehicle, etc, and especially if you also have totally seperate non-zoo content existing anywhere on the internet (public or private) of any of these things in general, then it's time right now for you to do some serious cleanup work to protect yourself and your partners. Take a glance at this and consider the implications of what's happening right now:

AI Website That Uses Facial Recognition To Find Every Image Of You On The Web Has People Creeped Out

AI image recognition combined with easily compiled text based data is getting closer and closer every day to becoming the equivalent of a world-class detective, for authories and anyone else. The images, videos and countless "breadcrumbs" of data that so many of you leave in places like this (see first paragraph), make a perfect storm that's not just on it's way, it's here. Any of you who aren't actively taking steps to prevent this storm from destroying your life are taking a huge gamble because places like this have already been virtual honeypots for authorities, anyone seeking people to blackmail, antis, stalkers and so on from the beginning. But now with AI advancing this quickly and becoming increasingly accessible, if action isn't taken real soon this is going to result in the lives of a large percentage of you being ruined and even worse (to me, anyway) your nonhuman partners being confiscated by authorities and likely killed.

Some people on here don't care, sone will call me Chicken Little saying the sky is falling, but this post isn't for the stupid people anyway. This warning is for the people who can think and at least care about their current and future nonhuman partners if not themselves.

Be safe out there.

Last edited:
Going really dark here :D this hopefully is predominantly a problem for those who frequent the section of utter human desperation - the personals. And since I am sick of all the "come fuck my dog so I can watch", or "give me your dog so I can fuck it", I hope this tech will clean up the waters for actual zoos a little bit. :D

Going really dark here :D this hopefully is predominantly a problem for those who frequent the section of utter human desperation - the personals. And since I am sick of all the "come fuck my dog so I can watch", or "give me your dog so I can fuck it", I hope this tech will clean up the waters for actual zoos a little bit. :D
That is pretty dark of you to be categorizing everyone in there into one ā€œdesperateā€ group. Sounds similar to how people categorize all zoos as animal abusers and rapists, which is wrong. Iā€™m in the personals actually hoping to meet someone to share my life with, and Iā€™ve talked with many that are hoping and looking for similar. Itā€™s not all bad in there, and maybe if some sort of action was taken on the matter, things would get betterā€¦

I think it's fantastic. Have already done a search with an image someone sent and actually had up as a PFP here. Have caught someone pretending to be someone else here.

Oh no. It's new, it's scarry, I Don't whant to change, we have to fight technical advancement, yesterday, everything was better, they whant to hunt us down!

Why do humans have the tendency to only see the bad in everything new? It's like an illness, inprinted in oure DNA, so we resist and fight ANYTHING that is new.

In reality, the recent advancements in AI will make it possible to make gigantic leaps in almost any field of science, technology and alot of other fields. Cityplaning, game development, literature, art, physics almost anything can benifit from AI. Yes, some fields will change completely (like drawn art) but in the end, will get do mutch more efficient, effective and modern.

I know, someone will mention it anyway: yes, artists, that not adjust and adapt to the possibilitys presented with AI will sooner or later loose their jobs. Things like this happen with technical advancements. What do you think happend to horsecarriege - drivers? They mostly vanished with the introduction of cars. Real carpenters barely exist, because truly making furniture from scratch, only with manpower, is not only incredibly expensive, timeconsuming, but also unnecessary with the existence of cnc, advances machinery, and even modern computing.

So, yes, jobs will vanish. They did in the past, they will in the future. But that is not a bad thing, in the long run, it's a good thing. Because it will lead into a future, where you not have to work 40,50,60 or 70 hours a week to make a living, where diseases can be cured, that totay, kill millions. Where the living standart for everyone will increase, and we can focus oure brains on more things instead of wasting oure limited lifetime with mundane work. And yes, you can tell yourself, that you love your work. But iam 100% sure, that if you could choose to work half, or even a third of the time you currently work, you would totaly do it.

Now to the fearmongering about using AI to identify zoophiles:

I hate it to bring it to you so blatantly, but

No. One. Cares. About. Zoophiles.

Sure, if so, somebody accidently gets outed, all hell breaks loose, but Noone hunts us. Most people not even think about animals and their sexuality, and even less think about people that have sex with said animals. They are shocked and disgusted when they are forced to think about zoophilia, but they don't do it by themself. That's why I hate these "loud and proud"-Zoophiles, that whant to bring attention to us. We don't need attantion, the society is not ready for that.

Oh no. It's new, it's scarry, I Don't whant to change, we have to fight technical advancement, yesterday, everything was better, they whant to hunt us down!
I think you missed point a little, it is just warning to be careful in case someone would have malicious intent.
100% agree, You are right nobody cares, as long as they dont look for target for next witchhunt.
I heard about someone in US actively targeting Zoos but i dont know much about that.
So, yes, jobs will vanish. They did in the past, they will in the future. But that is not a bad thing, in the long run, it's a good thing. Because it will lead into a future, where you not have to work 40,50,60 or 70 hours a week to make a living, where diseases can be cured, that totay, kill millions. Where the living standart for everyone will increase, and we can focus oure brains on more things instead of wasting oure limited lifetime with mundane work. And yes, you can tell yourself, that you love your work. But iam 100% sure, that if you could choose to work half, or even a third of the time you currently work, you would totaly do it.
They was promising the same thing when CNC, or PC simulations was starting.... i dont see anything like this, workng the same can buy less...
only companies getting ritcher. Time to start some company :D
--
Ads are pretty close to this already, they can detect your behavior and categorize you.

I think it's fantastic. Have already done a search with an image someone sent and actually had up as a PFP here. Have caught someone pretending to be someone else here.
Yes, it is really amazing tool :)
i would say it feels to me like nuclear fission, such power for good or destruction, depending on use.
you can see there is AI race, so many companies trying their best.

Last edited:
Well like I mentioned in the post, it will inevitably put anyone at risk who's posted any of the said content, and I don't think that only applies to shitty bestialists and fetishists. It obviously applies to everyone.

Why do humans have the tendency to only see the bad in everything new? It's like an illness, inprinted in oure DNA, so we resist and fight ANYTHING that is new.

In reality, the recent advancements in AI will make it possible to make gigantic leaps in almost any field of science, technology and alot of other fields. Cityplaning, game development, literature, art, physics almost anything can benifit from AI. Yes, some fields will change completely (like drawn art) but in the end, will get do mutch more efficient, effective and modern.

I know, someone will mention it anyway: yes, artists, that not adjust and adapt to the possibilitys presented with AI will sooner or later loose their jobs. Things like this happen with technical advancements. What do you think happend to horsecarriege - drivers? They mostly vanished with the introduction of cars. Real carpenters barely exist, because truly making furniture from scratch, only with manpower, is not only incredibly expensive, timeconsuming, but also unnecessary with the existence of cnc, advances machinery, and even modern computing.

Sure, if so, somebody accidently gets outed, all hell breaks loose, but Noone hunts us. Most people not even think about animals and their sexuality, and even less think about people that have sex with said animals. They are shocked and disgusted when they are forced to think about zoophilia, but they don't do it by themself. That's why I hate these "loud and proud"-Zoophiles, that whant to bring attention to us. We don't need attantion, the society is not ready for that.
I'm afraid you are in the dark, sir. You obviously are clueless how much we are hunted and hated and how many zoos have been intentionally doxxed, how many animals have been forcefully removed by authorities and murdered by local county animal services, how many lives have been ruined.

But then again, as I said in the end of the post, there would be people like you responding and this post isn't meant for people like you, it's meant for thinkers.

So, yet more proof that retards who post their entire lives and a thousand pictures on a dozen social media are just fucking themselves over. Nothing new here. You can probably count the number of photos of me online on your 2 hands, not enough for any AI to learn from.

I'm afraid you are in the dark, sir. You obviously are clueless how much we are hunted and hated and how many zoos have been intentionally doxxed, how many animals have been forcefully removed by authorities and murdered by local county animal services, how many lives have been ruined.

But then again, as I said in the end of the post, there would be people like you responding and this post isn't meant for people like you, it's meant for thinkers.
With "thinkers" you mean people who are afraid of anything new? Yesterday people, who are against progression, and whant any part of society just remain the way it always has been?

@pes , I am not that desperate there as most of them in the "personals" šŸ¤£, some of us are waiting for the perfect partner... šŸ˜‰

Can chime in. Do not post your content/life online if you can help it.

Add to the list:
Full body images/videos
Hands, fingers, closeups where skin texture is visible, fingerprinting will be available for most areas of the skin (Incl your dick skin..).
Teeth & mouth
Closeups of your eyes.
Your VOICE - OpenAI's Whisper projects works amazingly well and it's voice recognition will only get better. Intelligence agencies are dripping for this one.
Thoughts, opinions, philosophies, any long-form text - We can already figure out the author from their writing style with high accuracy. Just this week a guy recognized me on grindr from my writing style alone, haven't seen him in 6+ months. Imagine what a well trained ML/AI model will do.

People with a keen eye, that know me intimately, would be able to spot me just from my profile pic I have on this site, as my behind is unique to me. Freckle & birthmark and all. An ML/AI model will do better. RIP if you uploaded original images with meta data attached to the internet!

AND DEAR GOD stop uploading images of your toddlers & kids asap. There are already groups on discord fine tuning their models and ML stacks to optimize generating child content.

I'm perplexed, as I work in tech and deal with this stuff daily, and the only way I see forward is heavy regulation / licensing and niche ML models, not generalized ones. Sure it can help society on paper, but its going to fuck us socially as a species. Imagine what will happen if they become household assistants like in blade runner, you will never need to deal with another human person again, as an AI will learn exactly what you like and behave in a way you need.

For now, we are so utterly fucked. Cat is out of the back since last year ~August. Took me one day to get stable diffusion working on my home gaming rig (its even easier now, I did it when no setup scripts existed + I have zero career exp in ML) and 2 hours to setup Whisper (takes 30 minutes now).

The following warning applies not just to images and video but also to any posts containing random pieces of personal info (city/state, body features, hobbies, etc) and your art even if you keep your zoo and non-zoo art seperate:

With AI tech rapidly advancing, if you have any content posted here containing even just a portion of your face, your nonhuman partners face/full body, interior or exterior of your living space, your vehicle, etc, and especially if you also have totally seperate non-zoo content existing anywhere on the internet (public or private) of any of these things in general, then it's time right now for you to do some serious cleanup work to protect yourself and your partners. Take a glance at this and consider the implications of what's happening right now:

AI Website That Uses Facial Recognition To Find Every Image Of You On The Web Has People Creeped Out

AI image recognition combined with easily compiled text based data is getting closer and closer every day to becoming the equivalent of a world-class detective, for authories and anyone else. The images, videos and countless "breadcrumbs" of data that so many of you leave in places like this (see first paragraph), make a perfect storm that's not just on it's way, it's here. Any of you who aren't actively taking steps to prevent this storm from destroying your life are taking a huge gamble because places like this have already been virtual honeypots for authorities, anyone seeking people to blackmail, antis, stalkers and so on from the beginning. But now with AI advancing this quickly and becoming increasingly accessible, if action isn't taken real soon this is going to result in the lives of a large percentage of you being ruined and even worse (to me, anyway) your nonhuman partners being confiscated by authorities and likely killed.

Some people on here don't care, sone will call me Chicken Little saying the sky is falling, but this post isn't for the stupid people anyway. This warning is for the people who can think and at least care about their current and future nonhuman partners if not themselves.

Be safe out there.
And like everything else in the worldā€¦ comes with a cost. After a few cases where somebody pays to orove it worksā€¦ what will make others spend hard earned money to out total strangers for something that shouldnā€™t matter to you?

And like everything else in the worldā€¦ comes with a cost. After a few cases where somebody pays to orove it worksā€¦ what will make others spend hard earned money to out total strangers for something that shouldnā€™t matter to you?
For the same reasons people are doing it right now, and have been doing it since the old Beastforum days.

With AI tech rapidly advancing, and how common it is nowdays for zoos their nonhuman partners lives to be ruined by antis, if you have any content posted here containing even just a portion of your face, your nonhuman partners face/full body, interior or exterior of your living space, your vehicle, etc, and especially if you also have totally seperate non-zoo content existing anywhere on the internet (public or private) of any of these things in general, then it's time right now for you to do some serious cleanup work to protect yourself and your partners. Take a glance at this and consider the implications of what's happening right now:

Be safe out there.
Part of me worries about this. The other part of me knows that I have enough of the 1% behind me that anyone looking into my past, (that could even find it) would probably think twice before any type of public accusations. My attorney, (worth their weight in gold) will argue the same inconsistencies within AI as a whole. Oh.. that looks like me? How about the 5 million other people with the same jaw line? Remind me of the definition of consent again? Oh.... You had Sausage, milk, and eggs for breakfast? How is mutual sexual pleasure, somehow more extortionist than rape and murder? I beg an answer from it all, one way, or another.

Thoughts, opinions, philosophies, any long-form text - We can already figure out the author from their writing style with high accuracy. Just this week a guy recognized me on grindr from my writing style alone, haven't seen him in 6+ months. Imagine what a well trained ML/AI model will do.

For now, we are so utterly fucked. Cat is out of the back since last year ~August. Took me one day to get stable diffusion working on my home gaming rig (its even easier now, I did it when no setup scripts existed + I have zero career exp in ML) and 2 hours to setup Whisper (takes 30 minutes now).

This is pretty scary, I'm pretty careful about pics on the internet, since I don't use social media.

But I was always afraid of writing styles, even before AI, since some people can notice that, as you already experienced, and it happened to me here with somebody that knew me from an old forum with a different username. It was just and old zoo friend I lost contact, but my heart stopped for a minute until I got a response, since his profile was empty and he even called me by my real name, so it could've been anyone for a moment.

In these cases, if the person is lurking here, at least have some interest in zoo, even though it will have a difference in power since they'll know more about you than you about them. But with AI, just comparing raw text from thousand of users over hundreds of sites, it could do a mess. More if you cross also some extra information we most have here, live where we live, age, gender, some likes or hobbies, etc, to validate the match they found first.

I'm still pretty reluctant to use, I even have the computing power, but I think it will just atrophy our brains like relaying on calculators and GPS do.

I'm still reluctant to it. AI doesn't create or do things from scratch. You can easily see that all "art" looks like somebody else's, depending of which artist it used as training. Not for nothing is considered plagiarism. I even tried it for names for a product, and everything it "creates" already exist, it can't make original things, and it makes sense since all it does is taken from a database and the input it has.

But well, AI is nothing more than a tool after all, and just like a knife or a nuclear bomb, they can be used for good or bad. But a nuclear bomb has more bad uses than good, unlike a knife, so let me be cautious about it.

I know I'm responding to an old post here, but I've got to disagree on one aspect..

Modern technology was supposed to make our lives easier, and certainly CAN..

However has it really? CNC and other automated processes have made processes much more efficient than in days past, but instead of passing those savings on to the consumers, they've chosen to pocket the profits..

We still have to work 70 and 80 hour weeks, when the reality is that we shouldn't have to to be able to survive comfortably..

Yet it clearly takes less effort and man power than it did even 20 years ago..

I know I'm responding to an old post here, but I've got to disagree on one aspect..

Modern technology was supposed to make our lives easier, and certainly CAN..

However has it really? CNC and other automated processes have made processes much more efficient than in days past, but instead of passing those savings on to the consumers, they've chosen to pocket the profits..

We still have to work 70 and 80 hour weeks, when the reality is that we shouldn't have to to be able to survive comfortably..

Yet it clearly takes less effort and man power than it did even 20 years ago..

The real issue lies within overpopulation which leads to lack of empathy towards other humans. Overpopulation also devalues the regular working man/woman, ruining any leverage an individuals work ethic may have towards a corporation. You may think you're head honcho making big bucks as leader on the job site until you can't buy nails from china at 4 cents a piece, as your fellow countryman melts down the screws from action figure joints. Arms, legs, and torsos, piling higher than mountains, sending shipping containers of plastic limbs back to third world countries to be dumped into the ocean..

Can chime in. Do not post your content/life online if you can help it.

Add to the list:
Full body images/videos
Hands, fingers, closeups where skin texture is visible, fingerprinting will be available for most areas of the skin (Incl your dick skin..).
Teeth & mouth
Closeups of your eyes.
Your VOICE - OpenAI's Whisper projects works amazingly well and it's voice recognition will only get better. Intelligence agencies are dripping for this one.

People with a keen eye, that know me intimately, would be able to spot me just from my profile pic I have on this site, as my behind is unique to me. Freckle & birthmark and all. An ML/AI model will do better. RIP if you uploaded original images with meta data attached to the internet!

AND DEAR GOD stop uploading images of your toddlers & kids asap. There are already groups on discord fine tuning their models and ML stacks to optimize generating child content.

I'm perplexed, as I work in tech and deal with this stuff daily, and the only way I see forward is heavy regulation / licensing and niche ML models, not generalized ones. Sure it can help society on paper, but its going to fuck us socially as a species. Imagine what will happen if they become household assistants like in blade runner, you will never need to deal with another human person again, as an AI will learn exactly what you like and behave in a way you need.

Yes agreed!!! I might edit the post to include this info or a link to your reply here.

I think it's already too late. There's archival services and time machines that have the internet backed up so they can always just point AI to that instead. I think the idea here is to be more aware of what you're doing and minimize what bread crumbs you're leaving behind moving forward now. Remember that nobody is gonna go looking if they don't have a reason to so don't draw attention to yourself and you'll be fine.

Wait til quantum computing comes fully online in-mass. That's gonna be the scary thing. I'm sure AI is already being developed for that space.

We are in general loosing privacy and rights at an alarming rate. Though to many it goes unnoticed. We are likely headed for a dystopian society controlled by an elite few and really it will only matter if they care enough about this to do something.
I am an advocate for protecting your self as much as possible and not taking risks you don't have to but people will do what they want.
Also all it takes is one big news story to have people start looking this way. One Mr Hands and a lot of people could be in trouble. So please try to be careful in your real life too.

Be safe out there.
šŸ™ŒšŸ½šŸ™šŸ½šŸ«¶šŸ½

Back