Most exotic fuck

Guess I am flattered. lol Not going to lie, it was scary as fuck. I thought they were sharks at first and I do think I'd have drowned since after the dolphin came in me, my legs were just not moving. It was also not exactly a graceful moment of sex. It was sloppy and awkward lol
Definitely takes the cake for most exotic story I've ever heard!

As my name states. I have had a few encounters with elephants 🐘. My soon to be wife's uncle owns a few over in Sri Lanka. We are both zoos and have played with them. The Bull is really sweet. He loves getting his belly scratched and would often let his massive cock out. I have sucked on it a few time and have docked him a lot. Also there was a female that I fooled around with. She had just given birth to a calf late the year before and her tits were HUGE. So she was laying down and I played with her tits and tittie fucked her.

As my name states. I have had a few encounters with elephants 🐘. My soon to be wife's uncle owns a few over in Sri Lanka. We are both zoos and have played with them. The Bull is really sweet. He loves getting his belly scratched and would often let his massive cock out. I have sucked on it a few time and have docked him a lot. Also there was a female that I fooled around with. She had just given birth to a calf late the year before and her tits were HUGE. So she was laying down and I played with her tits and tittie fucked her.
Elephants? Damn! :)

Would love to see a video of this kind of thing someday 🤤

I thought you were referring to that scientist or marine biologist(Probably the latter) lady who back in like the 1960's or something had a confined dolphin develop sexual feelings for her, but she did not return them.
She jacked him. To calm him down

Did she kush for you? Can you describe her reactions?
She did not react that mutch. She was laying down, at first, her head came around from time to time, I think she was curious. She just let me do it. I could not tell if she realy enjoyed it, but she never did anything to show any discomfort.

Back