Most exotic fuck

Love the Dolphin experience. Wish i could have been there to see it, or even experience it myself. Highly intelligent beings.
More assertive than I thought they'd be, and my gf was with me, so I guess it was lucky of me, especially since I could have drowned or antagonized them in some way. Once the male I had sex with picked me though, the others backed off and just swam around us.

More assertive than I thought they'd be, and my gf was with me, so I guess it was lucky of me, especially since I could have drowned or antagonized them in some way. Once the male I had sex with picked me though, the others backed off and just swam around us.
I think they are kinda intuitive when they pick their mates. What do you think about that?

I think they are kinda intuitive when they pick their mates. What do you think about that?
Guess I am flattered. lol Not going to lie, it was scary as fuck. I thought they were sharks at first and I do think I'd have drowned since after the dolphin came in me, my legs were just not moving. It was also not exactly a graceful moment of sex. It was sloppy and awkward lol

Guess I am flattered. lol Not going to lie, it was scary as fuck. I thought they were sharks at first and I do think I'd have drowned since after the dolphin came in me, my legs were just not moving. It was also not exactly a graceful moment of sex. It was sloppy and awkward lol
How did it feel compared to other animals

I saw a video once of what I believe was a female worker at one of those “dolphin show” places. The dolphin was on his back and she was straddling him. She had a one piece swimsuit with the crotch pulled to the side. He was in her, but it all happened so quickly. Really love this subject!! Kinda puts a different twist on “The Lady in the Water!”

How did it feel compared to other animals
Given that it was my biggest fantasy, it was more exciting, albeit scarier. I could drown, I don't know if this dolphin would hurt me in any way, other shit could happen. It was an experience though. One I will likely never see again.

I saw a video once of what I believe was a female worker at one of those “dolphin show” places. The dolphin was on his back and she was straddling him. She had a one piece swimsuit with the crotch pulled to the side. He was in her, but it all happened so quickly. Really love this subject!! Kinda puts a different twist on “The Lady in the Water!”
I thought you were referring to that scientist or marine biologist(Probably the latter) lady who back in like the 1960's or something had a confined dolphin develop sexual feelings for her, but she did not return them.

I thought you were referring to that scientist or marine biologist(Probably the latter) lady who back in like the 1960's or something had a confined dolphin develop sexual feelings for her, but she did not return them.
This was definitely more modern. I can’t recall if it was done in vhs (with all the date/time stamps) or a phone. She also wrote about it, maybe in BF, where she answered some questions. A really hot read. This clip seems to have vanished.

The one I recall, she did some learning experiments with dolphins. Had a young one, and got excited and distracted.
She said she took him, gave him a handjob, then they would go back to the learning routine and would concentrate.

So, basically, she was sexing a dolphin... for science 🤣

Last edited:
How did your gf react to that?

Given that it was my biggest fantasy, it was more exciting, albeit scarier. I could drown, I don't know if this dolphin would hurt me in any way, other shit could happen. It was an experience though. One I will likely never see again.
How does one even come into such circumstances lol?

but wait - that means you had to be naked - so you and your friend swam naked? and he needs to penetrate and dolphins have weird dicks and you have small hole - so how the hell did he achieve penetration??

How does one even come into such circumstances lol?
It was purely by chance. We did go back to the beach house a few more times about a month later, but yeah, that's probably the one time I'll ever get to do it.

@danzuna We found a more isolated part of the beach when we got there, so we'd be alone to swim nude, a few boats and jetskis passed us by, but they didn't pay us any mind. As for the penetration, it was awkard and sloppy, more often than not we had to guide it in me and even then it slipped out a lot. We also needed breaks to catch our breath. And you're right, their cocks are big and I could only fit so much in me, it'd be more accurate to say a handjob got him off in me than actual penetration, He did squirt some into me, but I jumped off almost immediatly since it hurt quite a bit and scared the hell out of me. A bit of it stayed in me, but not much.

It was purely by chance. We did go back to the beach house a few more times about a month later, but yeah, that's probably the one time I'll ever get to do it.
Thats what I figured. I used to live on the coast, saw them almost everyday working on the water, always hoped I would get lucky enough (male or female) but never happened. Will always be on my bucket list though. Awesome that your fantasy came to fruition though!

Back