Most cringe thing you think of.

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Ill start: When meeting other zoos you call them by their screen name instead of their actual name.

My dad's description of an Unclean Woman. it is as follows..
"She Smells like the shithouse door on a tuna boat."

I've smelled a woman like that once. Where the odor was smack you in the face potent.

On topic, Every time the president tries to explain anything.
Even better, When he talks with certainty about things he has no clue about, to people who actually understand the subject. This shit happens ALL THE TIME.

When zoos write supposedly true stories about male dogs being so horny they literally, not figuratively, tear the clothing off of them to get at their anus or pussy. Freaking pics or that shit never happened! Lol

What if you got nothing else to give?

That's literally what thoughts and prays are, NOTHING. Just a way for some worthless asshole to feel like they've done something good when they've done fuck all.

You know what's more useful than thoughts and prayers? LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT EXISTS!
Money, water, food, a hug. All of these things hold more value and use than "thoughts and prayers"

Yet all these stupid religious fucks think that their cheap words actually hold value and con other idiots into normalizing it.

That awkward thing where you go for a fist bump and the other guy goes for a handshake?

I mean what, nobody fist bumps at interviews anymore?

You shake my hand like a man or walk the fuck away.
Well, Now it's You wave to me from a 6 foot distance or fuck off.

That's literally what thoughts and prays are, NOTHING. Just a way for some worthless asshole to feel like they've done something good when they've done fuck all.

You know what's more useful than thoughts and prayers? LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT EXISTS!
Money, water, food, a hug. All of these things hold more value and use than "thoughts and prayers"

Yet all these stupid religious fucks think that their cheap words actually hold value and con other idiots into normalizing it.
Since I've already been heavily indoctrinated by these pricks, would you mind giving me a list of what I can actually do instead of just hoping for the best? o_O

I usually don't mind these people myself. The good intention was there, and they mean well by it. Unless, they are keeping me in their thought and prayers because I'm an Atheist alone. Then... just don't! xP

But what would help more is empathy. Being there, talking to the other party about what is hurting or bothering them. Trying to walk in their shoes and trying to understand how they feel. Sometimes just lending your ear is enough to really help someone out. Being there for them while they vent their frustrations, worries, concerns, or hardships. Sometimes letting them know that you care about how they feel is truly the best medicine. Rather than saying "I'm keep you in my thoughts are prayers, friend" as a cop out to actually attempting to helping them the best you can. You're not going to reach 100% success all of the time by doing this. But it does reflect your character to the other person.

Back