Most aggressive cat dildo

I like pain and ruination. I’m not much into cats personally but I enjoy the idea of a very aggressive barbed dildo that could do some “damage”. I’ve yet to meet anything that is very remarkable in terms of texture and I own quite a few awesome prices.

Please understand that damage and harm are two different things before you respond - I know no one is going to sell an unsafe toy lol

Recommend your worst 😈

:unsure:

🍍

Don't do it. 🤷‍♂️

Best bet are feline big / wild cat dildos, but they're rarely made to actually possess barbed surface. It's more of a rough and higher hardness material combination on the surface structure from what I've seen, but not related to what you probably search for.

Some manufacturers might offer the possibility to choose a higher hardness material for the surface outside, as example. While the hardness of platinum silicone can be hard enough to result in "damages" to your sensitive areas, that's still not comparable to a real (big) cat phallus surface.

No interest in such fetishes, as such that's the only experience with the material possibilities which I can add. I personally would not chose such a high hardness silicone, as it is comparable to a hard chewing gum toy for a dog. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
:unsure:

🍍

Don't do it. 🤷‍♂️

Best bet are feline big / wild cat dildos, but they're rarely made to actually possess barbed surface. It's more of a rough and higher hardness material combination on the surface structure from what I've seen, but not related to what you probably search for.

Some manufacturers might offer the possibility to choose a higher hardness material for the surface outside, as example. While the hardness of platinum silicone can be hard enough to result in "damages" to your sensitive areas, that's still not comparable to a real (big) cat phallus surface.

No interest in such fetishes, as such that's the only experience with the material possibilities which I can add. I personally would not chose such a high hardness silicone, as it is comparable to a hard chewing gum toy for a dog. 🤷‍♂️
That’s a really helpful comparison! Going with a higher firmness May actually help - I hadn’t considered that. If you have a brand or two to recommend that offers varying firmness, I’d love to hear it. Thanks either way.

Going with a higher firmness May actually help - I hadn’t considered that. If you have a brand or two to recommend that offers varying firmness, I’d love to hear it. Thanks either way.

No problem in regards of the hint. But I usually produce whatever I want made from platinum silicone myself, as such I can't really give you a hint which producers / shops offer you selection of different firmness.

What I know is, that as example American meat and some other producers offer color selection and if you find one doing this for individual parts of the cured product, it can't hurt to ask them via contact formular / e-mail, if they offer two different firmness choices in one product as well for additional price.

It's well possible to first insert a thixotrophed (thickened) and higher shore hardness silicone in the outer "barbed" mold areas and then fill the remains with the softer core silicone mix. It does connect this way, as they're not cured beforehand and as such can result in a different hardness one-part product. But if producers offer those additional steps, that's still an individual decision of them.

I would love to take you on a date with that barbed penis in your pussy. You would be in a mini skirt, red of course. Very sexy thong with thigh high hose. My feline penis would be able to inflate from remote to stretch you too.
Every now and then I would push it further in with my foot, sitting in front of you.
We would find a public place to have sex. We would leave the feline dildo in you. I would make my dick fit inside and inflate it at the same time.
Would you be able to handle it?

I like pain and ruination. I’m not much into cats personally but I enjoy the idea of a very aggressive barbed dildo that could do some “damage”. I’ve yet to meet anything that is very remarkable in terms of texture and I own quite a few awesome prices.

Please understand that damage and harm are two different things before you respond - I know no one is going to sell an unsafe toy lol

Recommend your worst 😈
I read about Sth. called cruelcondom in gay scene.
Basically its a "condom" made of metal chains.
Maybe you can combine a dildo or real cock with it for your play?

Attachments

• 3629.jpg
    3629.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 31
I read about Sth. called cruelcondom in gay scene.
Basically its a "condom" made of metal chains.
Maybe you can combine a dildo or real cock with it for your play?
I was just thinking about the same thing! Seen that around lots in the chaser/gifter scene/groups. Not quite the barbs that OP is looking for, but rough for sure.

Back