Mississippi Girl

37f, I‘ve been experimenting lately with my boyfriend’s k9. I’ve been curious for a long time, but I was surprised at how much I loved it. I’ve taught a dog to fetch before… but I never planned to teach one to find my clit.

I thought it might just be a kinky bucket list thing… but now I have no intention of stopping. It would be great to make friends with people who know how I feel.

In person hanging out and possible play-dates aren’t off the table, but we’d need to be friends online for a long while first. While my boyfriend and I might be discovering something new about our sexuality, we’ve had a wild sex-life for a long while now… but only with people we trust. Let’s not waste each others time by asking me out before we’re friends.

I’m a bit of an exhibitionist, but so much extra caution has to be taken for obvious reasons. Once I figure out some good ways to cover tattoos, etc., in a video… I’d love to be watched. 😘
Welcome and if you want to chat I am always open

37f, I‘ve been experimenting lately with my boyfriend’s k9. I’ve been curious for a long time, but I was surprised at how much I loved it. I’ve taught a dog to fetch before… but I never planned to teach one to find my clit.

I thought it might just be a kinky bucket list thing… but now I have no intention of stopping. It would be great to make friends with people who know how I feel.

In person hanging out and possible play-dates aren’t off the table, but we’d need to be friends online for a long while first. While my boyfriend and I might be discovering something new about our sexuality, we’ve had a wild sex-life for a long while now… but only with people we trust. Let’s not waste each others time by asking me out before we’re friends.

I’m a bit of an exhibitionist, but so much extra caution has to be taken for obvious reasons. Once I figure out some good ways to cover tattoos, etc., in a video… I’d love to be watched. 😘
Fetch my clit! Yummmmm

Welcome

Back