Miss my lady

Ed-nwuk-maturebi

Citizen of Zooville
Well after a long time away from here and a fight through illness for myself, my lady also suffered and lost her fight to stay with me just a couple of weeks ago.

With all this mess thats going on in the world. The people who continue to think of only themselves. The hateful and hurtful people on this planet. I trust at least that genuine people in our community have that compassion for all.

To any who have lost someone recently I send my heartfelt condolences.

Remember and be happy for the time you shared.

Hey, I understand what you are going through and if you need to talk let me know. Sometimes just venting to a sounding board can help.

Not trying to overstep, reaching out truly as a member to support. Sorry for your loss, and please know my offer is open.

Hey, I understand what you are going through and if you need to talk let me know. Sometimes just venting to a sounding board can help.

Not trying to overstep, reaching out truly as a member to support. Sorry for your loss, and please know my offer is open.
Hello and thank you for the kind offer. I do appreciate the community here and the support it gives to people. Thank you KnotCrazy (and to you Floofy also)

I'm glad you yourself are doing better health wise. I had wondered where you went for awhile (an avatar like yours is hard to forget.) I am also deeply sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain of not only falling into bad health, but life kicking you when your down by taking away a being so pure and full of love. Not that being in great health would have made the loss of your girl any easier.

I wish the best, take care of yourself for her sake.

I'm glad you yourself are doing better health wise. I had wondered where you went for awhile (an avatar like yours is hard to forget.) I am also deeply sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain of not only falling into bad health, but life kicking you when your down by taking away a being so pure and full of love. Not that being in great health would have made the loss of your girl any easier.

I wish the best, take care of yourself for her sake.
My health is much better yes and im thankful for that. All I can say is that i loved my lady and I am truly happy we had the time together.
Never imagined a connection such as ours before she came to live with me. Now I completely understand the bond not only as a companion but to learn and share together. She taught me about myself in some ways :)

Thanks for your kind words FloofyNewfie. This community is such a welcome place to a lot of people.

Oh and.. the avatar is a little bit of fun :) It made me smile and i hope it brings a grin to others.

Take care and Happy New Year

Sorry to hear of your loss buddy, as they say everything happens at once. I'm sure she's grateful for your special time together and she's wagging away in that special place in the clouds. I hope the new year treats you better :gsd_happysmile:

Sorry to hear of your loss buddy, as they say everything happens at once. I'm sure she's grateful for your special time together and she's wagging away in that special place in the clouds. I hope the new year treats you better :gsd_happysmile:
Thanks for your kind words. Things happen in life yes and meeting my lady was one of those special times.

I hope this is as good a year for you as it can be.

Stay safe and well

Back