Mild grievance about people here looking for Animals + Owners

I know this isn't exactly a helpful topic, but as a user of this site and someone who hasn't seen discourse about it, I can't be the only one who is (slightly) bothered about seeing owners be bombarded with profile posts and DM requests.

Maybe it's slightly hypocritical because I've cold-messaged and commented towards dog owners, but hopefully with respect. I'm not going to criticize everyone who does and it's kinda bound to happen when you have far more non-owners on a site. But I hope these owners -- who are kind enough to share content and their experiences -- don't turn away from the site because they feel pressured and overwhelmed.

While I may have dogs (but they are old, tiny and neutered), maybe some owners are eager to share their companions. I would be curious to hear from both owners and non-owners with their experiences on the site.

well, i personally dont care if people wants to talk/dm me because of my threads with my dog, i even like it :3 im an attention whore so i love when people talk with me lol

a little offtopic - one thing that I have noticed, which is quite obvious giving the site where we are now, but i still think its pretty funny~

is the difference in views/likes/comments in my videos solo and videos of my dog. im a bi femboy, so sometimes i like to record and take pictures of myself, and the videos of my dog have waaaaaay more engagement

and im not complaining, it makes a lot of sense since a lot of people here are probably not attracted to a femboy (since im still a man) or are just zoo-exclusive~

I have a dog, but haven't been bombarded with profile posts or private messages. Is this actually an issue here? I can imagine that owners who show photos or videos of their animals get more requests.

Owner and content creator, I only specify that as well, because, it draws more attention. I get Some proposals, but having a well rounded about section and a "DO NOT DM" tag on my telegram has made that very low.

Eh, I get a few, almost entirely catfish and men asking ,"what kind of animals" and then the inevitable "I bet her pussy feels good"or "I bet she will stand for fucking" etc etc.

Tbh I'm not even against chating or even roleplay with a guy about it but holy hell atleast have some class.. Maybe chat a bit before you get your dick in hand eh?

Can only imagine the joy that is the in box of those that share content.

Most of the time if I see a new user who is an owner I'll give them a heads up that openly posting they are an owner will most likely lead to being bombarded with unwanted messages by people who just want to use them. I get them from time to time but they usually end very quickly once they tell me they are looking for an owner to share experiences them and I tell "them good luck in their search."

Review previous posts from a person before replying back to a dm. If most of your posts are how your looking for an owner for whatever experience, I have a good idea why someone is messing me. Make a good first impression, meet people who you think you have similar interest with. Don't try to form a fake relationship to try to get access to someone animal companions.

Back