Middle of the Night Orgasms—- Who has them?

I have super erotic dreams but never cum in my sleep. I always wake up very frustrated and need to take matters in hand.

The last time I've had a Nocturnal Emission was during Basic Training in 2006 (5th week of training). I haven't had one since, since I tend to masturbate almost every day.

I would guess that the reason I had a wet dream back then was due to going without for almost 5 weeks.

I have not had wet dreams since my teenage years, but I often have the same dream in which I'm living beside a field containing 3 pony mares. The frustrating part, is that I'm unable to find them in a spot that's private enough to really check them out without being seen. In the last dream there was a young stallion in the field with them trying to mate with one of them, which left me even more frustrated. I always wake up with a really stiff erection, oozing precum.

Tell me about the self control thing. I am interested.
Well, I was out of control. I couldn't stop masturbating. It started when I was in middle school. Masturbating in class, in the restroom. Then I started masturbating outside. So I wanted to stop that crap. I tried to slow down when I was in high school. Now, I just don't do it.

It sounds relatively normal although maybe on the “high” side of normal for that age. I love masturbating. It is stimulating and comforting at the same time.
No normal person masturbates uncontrollably. Maybe feeling horny, sure, but jerking off nonstop? I could understand a teenager having to rub one out in the bathroom out of desperation (I still remember having that itch to scratch but waited til I got home) but lacking in self control? I am glad the previous poster is doing something about it, that's good.

I know men are prone to wet dreams especially when you guys are young. How many of you know that females also have “wet dreams” while sleeping that end in orgasm and vaginal secretions? I have them. Not as frequently as I’d like as they are truly exciting to wake up to. How many of you, men or women, have experienced them or experience them now on a somewhat regular basis?
As a woman who has wet dreams pretty regularly, I wish they had ever been introduced in sex ed for girls when I was that age.

It happens when it's been too long since my last orgasm, especially if I sleep on my stomach. I thought maybe I had some sort of hormone imbalance well into my twenties because none of my female friends had similar experiences.

No normal person masturbates uncontrollably. Maybe feeling horny, sure, but jerking off nonstop? I could understand a teenager having to rub one out in the bathroom out of desperation (I still remember having that itch to scratch but waited til I got home) but lacking in self control? I am glad the previous poster is doing something about it, that's good.
Lol. Yeah it was bad. I remember masturbating outside of school, behind some bushes and trees, when I was in high school. I enjoyed it but I would feel ashamed and embarrassed. I really wanted to stop. It was really bad. I just ignored every urge and boner. I guess I turned out like that because I started at an early age, or just always having erections. I don't know, but I stopped. Now it is just wet dreams, middle of the night erections and orgasms.

I have not had wet dreams since my teenage years, but I often have the same dream in which I'm living beside a field containing 3 pony mares. The frustrating part, is that I'm unable to find them in a spot that's private enough to really check them out without being seen. In the last dream there was a young stallion in the field with them trying to mate with one of them, which left me even more frustrated. I always wake up with a really stiff erection, oozing precum.
Damn man, I got one kinda like that in an old barn I used to live by 3 mares are always in it waiting alone for me. I go in, get naked, I play with them, they snuggle, sniff, lick on me and right before I go to enter a hole new world people I live by always show up and then I wake up. Sweat and pre cum ready to give my self to a female practically.

Well, I was out of control. I couldn't stop masturbating. It started when I was in middle school. Masturbating in class, in the restroom. Then I started masturbating outside. So I wanted to stop that crap. I tried to slow down when I was in high school. Now, I just don't do it.
In my early teens it was at least five or six times a day, any way I could wank it didn't matter what, when, how, or what class I was in I used to use the damn desk so I was un noticed pressure points hit there right way youl orgasm rock hard or soft as a cloud. There was a time I would spend almost all night tugging and rubbing on myself untill my hand would cramp and I had to calm down had to stop, somtimes now I get in a mood and it's at least an hour session but it's not offten for me to be blessed and have beautiful female interaction. It's been to damn long, now here I sit teasing myself reading zooville threads... I'd give anything to cum for a woman or mare right now for real.

I know men are prone to wet dreams especially when you guys are young. How many of you know that females also have “wet dreams” while sleeping that end in orgasm and vaginal secretions? I have them. Not as frequently as I’d like as they are truly exciting to wake up to. How many of you, men or women, have experienced them or experience them now on a somewhat regular basis?
Once I started having them as a teen they never stopped. Doesn’t matter if I’m having no sex or lots of sex, I’ll still have them a few times a month. For the past ten years or so I can sometimes actually distinguish that I’m in a dream, and that if I continue what I’m doing in me dream, (having my dick sucked, fucking, etc) I’m gonna cum in my boxers in bed. Sometimes I’m drenched sometimes it’s a little, but it’s always a great feeling.

Once I started having them as a teen they never stopped. Doesn’t matter if I’m having no sex or lots of sex, I’ll still have them a few times a month. For the past ten years or so I can sometimes actually distinguish that I’m in a dream, and that if I continue what I’m doing in me dream, (having my dick sucked, fucking, etc) I’m gonna cum in my boxers in bed. Sometimes I’m drenched sometimes it’s a little, but it’s always a great feeling.
I had one about a week ago. That was the first one in a while. I wish they were every night.

Not quite sure I'd call em wet dreams, but I've been told that I "sleep fap". Apparently I go pretty hard at it and I won't respond if spoken to. Will do my thing and I guess doze back off and rarely have a recollection of it the following day. Not sure how many horny dreams I must have since I rarely remember my dreams, the ones I do aren't usually horny. Must have a lot of them though lol.

I used to when I was in my teens. The feeling of pleasure was alway better than stimulation while conscious, did anyone else notice that?. I remmeber I would wake up and start masturbating but it didn't feel half as good as the pleasure when I was dreaming... weird.

I have them a few times a year. I will cum so good and I often dream really inappropriate stuff about women I don't necessarily fancy in real life. Once in a while I dream about a threesome where my boy fuck her doggy style and I'm under her licking her at the same time. That's a great experience which I hope to experience awake someday.

If I go a little while without using my vibrator, I'll have a wet dream. Usually I dream about desperately trying to have an orgasm. I'm almost always in the bathroom, trying to hump something and cum. (As a young teenager I started masturbating in the bathroom for privacy. I'd put my pillow against the edge of the bathroom counter and hump until I came). In the dreams, I try and try to cum, until finally I'm about to and then I wake up. I do have a kind of orgasm upon waking, but nothing like a real one. I'm never actually wet from these dreams.

I have to sleep on towels every night, because it will happen about once a week, sometimes twice, and without a dream. It always wakes me. It's a good strong orgasm, but its leaves me so terribly horny, that I always have to have another one to get back to sleep. This does not happen for lack of sex at bedtime. I have sex at bedtime with a partner 5-7 nights per week, and it still happens no matter what, and I love it.

5 x at most I’ve ever cum like first time I ever cum I didn’t know that or have the TALK lol just animals fucking on the farm so when I imagine a human pussy it was way different especially first time this year but I really found out in and out otherwise I don’t want to get anything pregnant or anyone so I always wake up and pull my dick out so am I a master fucking up wet dreams yes 25 max dreams

At one point in my life I had complete control of my dreams but then I forgot how to do that after 13 for sure played video games for 24 hour periods so just blackout sleep no dream wake up like as if you died it was resurrected feeling in our zombie undead my childhood imagination was awesome I do miss that

Back