Men that like m/dogs

Hey guys can I jump in? I'm a woman who's always had a fantasy of being with a man that loves to be dominated by a dog like I do. I have been with guys and there dogs that want sloppy seconds that's cool, but a guy that I can play with while he is being fucked now that would be fantastic. To be under him while the dog fucks him, doggy cum running down his cock and into my mouth. Now that my fantasy.
@d7art That's the hottest thing I've read in a long time 🥵 I'd gladly play that role for you! I do hope you find someone like that though.. My God would they be one lucky guy 😈

Funnily enough, dogs are the only species that I am only really attracted to the males. Not so much interest in female k9. Other animals, like horses and cows for example, I'm completely bisexual. Equally attracted to a mares and cows as I am to stallions and bulls.

But to add another twist on top, with humans, I only like women. The only exception to this would be very feminine trans-women, and that's somewhat of a grey area for me.

I'm a straight male when it comes to humans but when it comes to zoo I typically only have interest in male dogs and when I watch videos it's almost always men with m/dogs...is anyone else like this or am I just different?
i also LOVE watching men rail male doggy ass 🥵🥵

I'm a straight male when it comes to humans but when it comes to zoo I typically only have interest in male dogs and when I watch videos it's almost always men with m/dogs...is anyone else like this or am I just different?
I'm very much like u but im also very interested in pigs and horses man but when it comes to humans I "only" like women

Nah man not really an outlier you like what you like and its actually pretty common among people that watch zoo vids

I personally think this is very attractive, I like both male and female dogs so I can kind of relate 🙈

Back