Men that like being knotted.

I identify as bi - I love toys up my ass, getting pegged or a guy fucking me. I also love giving head to a guy. But, I'm not attracted to guys at all. Not interested in an emotional relationship with another guy. Love women, love pussy.

I would love to get knotted with a woman watching/helping. I'd also love to give a dog head with a woman.

Absolutely not interested in female dogs 🤷
Be hot a woman helping you get knotted

If youre a guy that identifies as straight but enjoys being knotted by a male dog then what does "straight" even mean anymore?
Being straight links to your preference of humans, personally I feel that bowing to the needs of my k9 partner does not reflect on my human preference, it is not so much a sexual situation as a bonding one, I'm not accepting him in to me because I am a homosexual, I am accepting him because we wish to become one, more than the ball thrower and the ball catcher, as a partnership

I used to love neighbor girls putting things in my ass and peehole. I started playing with the dogs both male and female. The male popped up on my back one day while I had the female on her back eating her pussy. He started humping and buried his boneband thevrest is history. Loved it ever since. Still have a male dog that I share with others and teach newbies the how to once in a while

Was just knotted by my pyr. The first time it happened was so traumatic I thought I’d never do it again but for some reason I’ve grown to enjoy the pain. He just knotted me half an hour ago and I love the dull achy feeling after, it radiates to the base of my cock and makes masturbation that much better. I also love knowing I’m full of cum. My wife doesn’t know and there have been a few times I’ve been able to fuck her after and there’s nothing better for me sexually than being knotted by my giant dog then cumming in my wife’s pussy after.

Was just knotted by my pyr. The first time it happened was so traumatic I thought I’d never do it again but for some reason I’ve grown to enjoy the pain. He just knotted me half an hour ago and I love the dull achy feeling after, it radiates to the base of my cock and makes masturbation that much better. I also love knowing I’m full of cum. My wife doesn’t know and there have been a few times I’ve been able to fuck her after and there’s nothing better for me sexually than being knotted by my giant dog then cumming in my wife’s pussy after.
And the ultimate fantasy is both at the same time.

I love watching men being knotted the same time my pussy is being flooded. What straight men enjoy this experience?
How do you mean been flooded, by doggy? Sounds like you would enjoy watching a male knotted in the anus, and how nice to put on a show for a female that enjoys. Ponies, horses a dream to take my anus and flood my hole and a female to watch.

I identify as bi - I love toys up my ass, getting pegged or a guy fucking me. I also love giving head to a guy. But, I'm not attracted to guys at all. Not interested in an emotional relationship with another guy. Love women, love pussy.

I would love to get knotted with a woman watching/helping. I'd also love to give a dog head with a woman.

I am exactly the same way~!

Hubby is the exact same way, except he isn’t against the idea of a F🐶

Back