Maybe allergic to dog cum!

I've given our boy three blowjobs and each time I think I'm close to having a panic attack. Heart rate goes way up. Feel anxious breathing is harder. Damn it! My life long fantasy is ruined. I can jerk him off touch it with my hands and everything is ok. Once I start sucking him off it only takes mins before I start feeling weird πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” he is a lab we found him running around on the highway 😲 brought him home. He is very smart and trained. Nice cock, loves to jerked and sucked β˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ˜„ but I don't know what to do now. We had plans to get a different more hypoallergenic dog like a giant schnauzer. But after this I dont know. Any advice appreciated πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

he is a lab we found him running around on the highway 😲 brought him home
I think it would be highly recommended to run some blood tests on him before continuing to give blowjobs, if there is nothing unfortunately you are allergic.. but if you find something maybe it could be the cause of the allergy... I'm not a vet but caution is always good..

get tested, chances are you are allergic to something he ate and not to him directly.
"hypoallergenic breed" means their fur isn't as aggressive as in "regular breeds", i'm not sure if it goes the same to their bodily fluids as well.

what are the plans for the lab once you "get a different dog"?

bonus advice: use less fucking emojis, preferably none. it's like reading a post from a kid.

hypoallergenic breed" means their fur isn't as aggressive as in "regular breeds", i'm not sure if it goes the same to their bodily fluids as well.
That. It is usually related to dandle and drool alergies. If you get no reaction while interacting with him and breathing close by, this is likely not your problem here.

The simptoms you describe (breathing, etc) *could* also be just psicosomatic. Esay home test: scratch your wrist to get bit red, sprinkle cum there, check for reaction.

Until you are sure, do *not* get oral (or use a condom). Alergies do not get better, and the throat is the VERY worse place to get a reaction.

No advice per say, but I don't think it's going to matter which dog if it's an allergy. Look around the site, there is a good deal of allergy conversation here in various places.
It *might*
I remember reading years ago that some people can be allergic to a specific person's cum, I'd assume the same applies to any animal.

I wonder how much of that is due to traces from diet in all honesty

It *might*
I remember reading years ago that some people can be allergic to a specific person's cum, I'd assume the same applies to any animal.

I wonder how much of that is due to traces from diet in all honesty
It's possible it's a specific dog, it's just very very very unlikely, same as it is for a specific person. Extremely unlikely.

Biologically speaking, humans, like dogs, have far more in common, than they have different. So much so it's almost but not quite a freak accident when that happens. The odds are astronomical.

There are a lot of threads like this, but I think 95% of the time there is no real allergic reaction.
Try the hinged method. Although it is not absolutely accurate either, because if you scratch it and pour water on it, it can also turn red...
Maybe try to collect the cum in a glass, then sip a little with your lips and the tip of your tongue, wait a little and spit it out. If your lips are swollen multiple, you belong to the 5%.

I'm highly allergic to dogs and the one time I tried cum my tongue and lip swelled to the point I thought I was going to die, I truly feel for all the other zoos that can't be with their partners fully :(

I had a girl who i tried to get knotted a few years back get an allergic reaction from the dog cum. It was super unfortunate

So, l am allergic to dog cum. Got a taste after going down on g/f after her dog had bred her years ago and had anaphylatic shock, so lm super careful thesedays.
You said you feel funny, did your throat close up or did you you just get itchy eyes and a little breathlessπŸ€”
I'm allergic to certain long haired breeds but you can actually get de sensitization injections from the doctors for pet allergies.
I has them years ago for cats and they worked.
I've never tested theory of hyperallegenic on dog cum but wondering does your labs cum bring you out in hives at all if he cums on youπŸ€”.
Alas lve always seen this as my curse πŸ˜ͺ

Back