Mating with a spayed bitch

muttpuppy

Lurker
Hey just wondering if it is possible to mate a spayed / desexed bitch, been getting more & more into wanting to mate with her but i’m worried maybe it isn’t the right thing to do considering she is spayed

I would say no, it's not possible to have penetrative sex with a spayed female. There's different types of "spays" that could make it possible but most leave nothing behind.

There are many threads about this topic here if you search for them. The one posted by @Vivio-Jii is the best place to start.

In my own experience a mate who is sadly no longer with me had to have an emergency spay due to pyometra. She loved clit stimulation and sex before the spay. But after, she still loved her 10 hand humping clit orgasms a day (after she was fully healed of course) but any kind of penetrative sex was impossible. I didn't even try. Be sure to know the type of spay and when she had it before doing anything to keep her from being injured. Chances are if she had it early she won't be into sexual contact.

Best of luck and happy searching! Nothing wrong with continuing to love her in other ways even if sex is impossible.

Back