Married but alone in this ... you too?

It would be ideal if our spouses were into it. But I know my hubby will freak out. And so would my friends.
Me too, I have tried many times to ask my wife in creative ways, but anything close to this she shuts it down so fast I wouldn't consider pressing further. I've been looking for someone to at least have a Zoom chat with, doesn't even have to be sexual, just to talk about this. I know I won't ever meet a woman that's into this in real life so I stick to this site, which feels quite lonely.

Yes I'm also married and my wife is an animal lover but not like me. And 100% against animal abuse and that's what she sees this as. She is currently asleep next to me as I type this lol. There was one time a few years ago one of her friends had given us a dog and one night we were having sex and the dog started licking us and I thought it was great her and I came so fast but she gave the dog back and we never talked about it again

Boar looks good. Different but if I was a female just the feeling of it twirling around and in and out and twirling inside and pumping sperm in my uterus.
Don't they? What I'd do to be secured on a breeding board, face up, and have a boar mount my face. That cock going all the way to my stomach to fill me up. My only desire is that he be happy when he's done with me.

As far as the wife, yeah, no way she can find out. If she knew I desired to be a farm bitch for any male beast, she'd leave.

Here's a thing. There is of course danger in opening up to a partner, and consequences. But ... Doors closing eventually result in other doors opening. The end of my previous relationship did eventually result in me meeting a gorgeous woman who shares many of my interests, including dogs. I have gone from fear and shame and lil bit of turmoil, to an adventure now where a real beast loving relationship is developing. I'm not suggesting for a moment that everyone throw caution to the wind, just observing that what can at first seem like failure, can often be moving onto your right path.

I’m looking for a partner to experience all things zoo with.
Me too, I wasn't at first, but as my desires grow I am ready to start looking for someone to share this with. I'm guessing you don't come to the northern states that often. Have you ever considered video chat and sharing videos to watch online together? Just a thought. I figured that would be a good way to initiate a possible friendship but no one has been interested yet.

Back