Marine life (sharks/dolphins/whales mostly)

Yù lóng

Tourist
BANNED USER
Has anyone ever had an encounter or pleasure a lovingly dolphin or shark? I personally been wanting to root for one, as the ocean is like 2 hours from my local place.....they are hust the most beautiful Marine desires I love

The shark idea of sex does not appear to be very pleasant to be honest. :D
A whale would probably blow you up with the amount of cum.
A dolphin seems to be the only possible option and they already have a history of raping people. :D

I want to suck off or fuck a dolphin but I heard there cum shoots really fast and tgat could potentially hurt a person. But deep throating a dolphin cock sounds so hot.

A dolphin seems to be the only possible option and they already have a history of raping people. :D

They have a history of raping "each other", not people. They do have a history of showing sexual advances to people, but mostly to someone who has shown it to them first. Dolphins raping people is a myth. I've heard at least 3 different people repeat the story about how they "drag humans into underwater caves and rape them". Total baloney myth.

To fuck a dolphin would be incredible. I’m all for that type. If I had to select whale it would have to be of a smaller kind like baluga of something like that.

I agree, i do think it would super hot, but incredibly impractical. Like sharks seem like a definite no, what with their skin being pretty rough, and trying to hold a shark still long enough to fuck it would probably end up with one or both of you injured. A lot of whales seem way too big for that, but there is a precedent for dolphins

When I go swimming we are often joined by a few dolphins. They have never made any advances like you read about, although they do bump against my pussy sometimes. They do tease us, they can swim and we are just rubbish by comparison! They dive between our legs and play and ask us to do more, but it's so cold and they just leave us standing in the water. And we are so lucky that they let us touch their skin. They don't feel like you think they will feel.

Tons of them by the gulf of mexico, whales on the other hand (specially the grey whales) tend to be extremely docile like cows, been thinking a inflatable boat would do for tge dolphins?

Back