Mare pussy vs. K9 pussy

Fire Metal

Zooville Settler
This post is for the select few privileged enough to try both mare pussy and k9.

Ive been reading some different posts lately and guys have been saying mare pussy is way better than k9 and Im wondering why? Im fully aware of what k9 pussy is like (heaven!) but what makes mare pussy better?

Feel free to be as descriptive as possible.

they are two completely different things and a personal opinion that is not comparable, not to mention that we must also count the personal "taste".

personally I am attracted to mares, strictly faithful except if my partner approves (what happens rarely, if I try to cuddle some other mare she is often jealous, a lot, we consider that she is also the head of the group with which she lives), but when she is happened to be with some other mare, I must say that as a difference it passes a lot between those who are "virgin", those who had relations with the stallions, but did not give birth and those who gave birth. the first are let's say ... "curious" ... while those who gave birth (like mine) happen very often that they try to push you to have "more".
a very marked difference are the ponies (had only one, among other things it was my mare that brought her to me the first few times, with immense astonishment) the fact of being smaller is a completely different world and often use more strength when they wink that it's something stupid.

mine when he feels I am coming, arches his back and winks very strongly, it is a wonderful feeling, too bad that when he does so just finished (even in the meantime) he turns and comes to put his head on his chest for cuddles, that if he waited a little like the one I had (now star in the sky) it would have been much better, but each mare has a very different character.
the ponetta I was talking about earlier had to come two or three times before she decided to leave, but obviously if I was with mine she would only take it later or sometimes just with her hand

P.S. sorry for my english

Growing up on a farm we had many animals. My first time was with a female calf. Then I tried having sex with a mare, she rejected me. That fall my dad borrowed a stallion to breed her. After watching that stallion do his thing I later tried playing with her and showing her that I could be loving. She let me not only lick her pussy but allowed me to enter her pussy. To this day I still fine mare sex by far the best. Some 40 years later.

Mares imo, with their physiology to be to stimulate the glands of a stallion mean most men will prefer them over the anatomy of the female k9. I would agree with them, that mares are the best out there of any species. Really, there is a reason that zoos who love mares are obsessive with their mates, they are out of this world.

Mares imo, with their physiology to be to stimulate the glands of a stallion mean most men will prefer them over the anatomy of the female k9. I would agree with them, that mares are the best out there of any species. Really, there is a reason that zoos who love mares are obsessive with their mates, they are out of this world.
"Obsessive" is what I'd describe myself as well :cool:

I appreciate both in their own ways, but if I had to choose one i'd go with a Mare. They've always been the biggest attraction for me and their smells and tastes are far superior IMO. But there are certain positions that you can only get with a K9 that I really do enjoy that a Mare cant match due to their size. I've yet to have a mare sit on top of me as we have sex or go missionary for example.

Well, haven't been with a dog yet, but when I have the privilege; I'll let you know what I think.

I've had a brief fling with a mare that I was around during a summer job at a family members farm and it was fun and quite erotic, but my time with a female dog felt more satisfying and a better fit for me. Also seeing a female canine rocking their hips to what I'm doing to them is the most erotic thing ever to me. I would however like to get a mare one of these days if I can get a place out of town so I can have some privacy to get a better "feel" for one of the big girls :husky_wink: But that'll be way in the future, so for now, I'm for team fortune cookies.

Back