main page shows as blank

Perhaps I've not made myself clear enough. I often do edit some things down too much, so I can understand your position.

When I opened my browser on my desktop and entered the URL "zoovilleforum.net", all that was shown in the browser was white. So no "...request...to login if you are not." There's nothing to click on and nowhere to put login info. Period. Just plain white, everywhere. It's as if I never reached the site in the 1st place.

Yes. That's why the new post bookmark works. The zooville main page is hit, but it doesn't affect subdomains, so you can slip in thru an old post link or that new post link, honestly doesn't matter. It's ONLY the MAIN web address that'll blank, adding any valid page after the address skips the bugged zone.

Going to zoovilleforum.net will not work but going to https://www.zoovilleforum.net/whats-new/ will bypass this problem. We literally do it all the time. You'll be able to login then, just don't click the home icon or Forum button.

I'm not misunderstanding. This is the same as Ted's advice. Use a bookmark to an inner page to bypass the affected area.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he means that if you've been banned you still get a login screen, not the blank white screen the ddos causes. So assuming you've been banned because of a white screen is goofy.

No I'm trying to explain to stop typing the basic address, and use a page linked address, the same way we usually get around that DDoS issue when it's active.

Pretty sure he means that if you've been banned you still get a login screen, not the blank white screen the ddos causes. So assuming you've been banned because of a white screen is goofy.
And, of course, I never was talking about anything related to being banned. As you can see, below, I was "replying" to @Ted Danson Machine and his post as you see it, below.
This has been an ongoing issue and there are threads about it. Bookmark a page here that is not the main page and if you encounter the issue again, just go to your bookmarked page
I suggest bookmarking this page
So, I was only saying that because EVERYTHING is blank or white, I can't even log into the site. So, using an internal bookmark would not be an option since I couldn't even log in. Just to reiterate, my comments here where about not being able to reach the site... the page wouldn't even load.

And, of course, I never was talking about anything related to being banned. As you can see, below, I was "replying" to @Ted Danson Machine and his post as you see it, below.

So, I was only saying that because EVERYTHING is blank or white, I can't even log into the site. So, using an internal bookmark would not be an option since I couldn't even log in. Just to reiterate, my comments here where about not being able to reach the site... the page wouldn't even load.

We literally use a bookmark everytime this happens. We know it works. Stop arguing that it doesn't lol

Yes. That's why the new post bookmark works. The zooville main domain is hit, but it doesn't affect subdomains, so you can slip in thru an old post link or that new post link, honestly doesn't matter. It's ONLY the MAIN web address that'll blank, adding any valid page after the address skips the bugged zone.

Going to zoovilleforum.net will not work but going to https://www.zoovilleforum.net/whats-new/ will bypass this problem. We literally do it all the time. You'll be able to login then, just don't click the home icon or Forum button.

I'm not misunderstanding. This is the same as Ted's advice. Use a bookmark to an inner page to bypass the affected area.
Oh... Thank you @JazzyPaws , this helps a bunch. Your helpful comments must've posted while I was typing my previous post.
No I'm trying to explain to stop typing the basic address, and use a page linked address, the same way we usually get around that DDoS issue when it's active.
This is the 1st time I've seen this info. Thank you so much. So, is it always ".../whats-new/"? Sorry, I didn't want to type the whole address, but I think you might know what I mean.

We literally use a bookmark everytime this happens. We know it works. Stop arguing that it doesn't lol
And of course, I wasn't. Please refrain from making accusations. Nothing was stated in the posts about a DDoS nor the "whats-new" until I made my post. Thank you, have a nice day.

Oh... Thank you @JazzyPaws , this helps a bunch. Your helpful comments must've posted while I was typing my previous post.

This is the 1st time I've seen this info. Thank you so much. So, is it always ".../whats-new/"? Sorry, I didn't want to type the whole address, but I think you might know what I mean.

Think of it this way

The attackers are stupid. They are actually only hitting the home page. What most know as index.html or home.php or whatever java shit variant exists 🤣.

As long as you avoid the home page, you're fine. Literally any link to a non home page is fine

And a few people tried to help you

Think of it this way

The attackers are stupid. They are actually only hitting the home page. What most know as index.html or home.php or whatever java shit variant exists 🤣.

As long as you avoid the home page, you're fine. Literally any link to a non home page is fine

I wasn't the one needing help. Hello? Please re-read my posts here. I was only sharing what happened earlier. A "me too" kind of thing.
This has been an ongoing issue and there are threads about it. Bookmark a page here that is not the main page and if you encounter the issue again, just go to your bookmarked page
I suggest bookmarking this page
And when @Ted Danson Machine posted the above, I understood him to mean using the bookmark feature that is made available to us within the site at each individual post. So, naturally, I made the comment that I can't even use that feature until I'm logged in.

Think of it this way

It isn't helpful if they aren't clear enough in their post to actually help.

But you keep pushing your blind points and acting as if you can't even read. Please stop. Thank you.

It does work when the home page goes white, as it'll request you to login if you are not. Literally did this very thing while it was down today
Doesnt work for everyone the same way....I use Android and was effectively locked out for about three hours....a few of us have noted that midnight, my time, PDT/PST, bumps me out, for 15 minutes to an hour.. We call it Midnight on the Sea. Used to happen @ BF chat in the Earlies. Server issues....

Today it hit right about Noon. I havevto wonder if it was a DOS, or my area wifi...The Satellites do have to contend with mountains up to 12K feet, and that has happened.

Doesnt work for everyone the same way....I use Android and was effectively locked out for about three hours....a few of us have noted that midnight, my time, PDT/PST, bumps me out, for 15 minutes to an hour.. We call it Midnight on the Sea. Used to happen @ BF chat in the Earlies. Server issues....

Today it hit right about Noon. I havevto wonder if it was a DOS, or my area wifi...The Satellites do have to contend with mountains up to 12K feet, and that has happened.

On android also, but firefox. It was down for awhile, don't really remember the time, back link did work in firefox tho, maybe not others.

I use firefox....sometimes I can switch to google and bring it up, and occasionally the samsung I net in the phone will work....mostly its wait it out.

Back