M18 from Canada lol

Hey there yall, just getting interested in this kinda thing, lmao but yall seem pretty nice so ofar
Hello. I’m fairly new here, also. I had no idea what to expect, but I just kept an open mind and quickly realized that most people on here are super chill and are here for the same reasons…to discuss and explore our common interests, without judgement. I hope you meet some great people along the way. You may always feel free to hit me up. I love a good chat with new friends. Cheers!!!

Hello. I’m fairly new here, also. I had no idea what to expect, but I just kept an open mind and quickly realized that most people on here are super chill and are here for the same reasons…to discuss and explore our common interests, without judgement. I hope you meet some great people along the way. You may always feel free to hit me up. I love a good chat with new friends. Cheers!!!
Haha cheers, thanks dude!

Heya there welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here and meet some interesting people along the way, I'm sure you'll find all sorts of interesting things to look at and read while you're here and plenty of people to talk about same interests!

Back