[ M , 24] PNW Member; New Here

Hey all Josh here, I'm a local PNW member and been into zoo most my life. I have been with a few dogs GSD and Pit my favorite is GSD love thier big Rockets. I use to own my boys but sadly no more. I still dwell on the feeling of them being with me and our experiences to gather. I'm looking to make friends here and show love for the community. Shout out to all the PNW people that may come across my post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all Josh here, I'm a local PNW member and been into zoo most my life. I have been with a few dogs GSD and Pit my favorite is GSD love thier big Rockets. I use to own my boys but sadly no more. I still dwell on the feeling of them being with me and our experiences to gather. I'm looking to make friends here and show love for the community. Shout out to all the PNW people that may come across my post :)
Welcome to the forum. I’m sorry to hear about your puppers. It is definitely a tough process to go through. I hope you are well into your journey of healing and acceptance. Good luck to you and be safe out there.

Back